Anyone else think they should remove conquest assault from the game?

mattd3162014
313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
From the amount of players i see quit out as soon as the hamada map comes up i think its safe to say this game mode needs to go,Or they should have it listed as a separate game mode when i select conquest i expect to play conquest not QA.

Comments

• ElliotLH
    9773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I wouldn't be upset if they removed it.
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Me either it sucked hard on battlefield one as well and there is no reason it should be in regular conquest rotation.
  • llMotleyll
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    100% Was **** in BF1, no idea why they continued to V.
    I pretty much only play conquest, but will do other modes for unlocks etc and when I played Hamada on Breakthrough or even Squad Conquest I thought "wow, this can actually be a fun map with the right game mode" but Conquest Assault is horrible no matter which map it's on.
    TBH they could get rid of half the game modes they have and just reinvest the time into making the core parts good, but that's the same for so many aspects of the game.
    They've truly lost their way.
  • ElliotLH
    9773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Me either it sucked hard on battlefield one as well and there is no reason it should be in regular conquest rotation.

Agreed as I wasn't a fan of it in BF1 either. I'm no map designer but I think Hamada would work OK as a regular Conquest map.
  • BiscuitFrenzy
    149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No, not "anyone else", EVERYONE thinks this.
  • fakemon64
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    ........i like conquest assault...... and hamada is my favorite map next to panzerstorm and arras lol.

I wouldn't mind playing it on normal conquest sometimes though, maybe there should be a 50/50 chance or something.

But i like the invasion feel of conquest assault. It feels like breakthrough without being forced into the chokepoint of only two points. More importance on flanking instead of just zerging A or B
  • WetFishDB
    2377 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No, not "anyone else", EVERYONE thinks this.

I guess not everyone, given the post above this. But surely most recognise it’s trash, and at the very least should be in a separate playlist.
  • ninjapenquinuk
    2249 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I dont mind CQ Assault. Granted Hamada is not the best map for it though. I'd rather CQ Assault than another flag cap merry go round that can be CQ.
  • CaptainHardware
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    I like conquest double assault as a concept, but conquest one way assault always kinda sucked to defend on. Very illogical for DICE to bring back one but not the other.
  • zoinkersScoob
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I love to play as the allied on Hamada.

Flank and go to G.
    There’s been many a good wars fought.
  • Daytonaflyer
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    WTF is Conquest Assault? I just looked at all the game modes and there isn't anything called Conquest Assault. There is Conquest and Squad Conquest (which was discontinued). Is that something in Grand Operations? I never play those.
  • ElliotLH
    WTF is Conquest Assault? I just looked at all the game modes and there isn't anything called Conquest Assault. There is Conquest and Squad Conquest (which was discontinued). Is that something in Grand Operations? I never play those.

It's the default mode for Hamada conquest and isn't searchable in the browser or quickmatch because it's only on one map.
  • Realsoccerdude
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hamada will be better and more appreciated as normal Conquest mode.
  • CosmicStriker
    766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    that was one other thing about Bad Company , no stupid conquest assault mode, when they put that in BF3 it sucked and some maps that would have been great as just a normal conquest, sucked because of conquest assault .
  • soobs58
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    agree totally,you just run around circles,leave that mode 4 cod.