Master Discussion Thread For BF3 Punkbuster Bans.

Comments

• ApathyOverdose
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    HannoLO22 said:
    Thank you for this.

Thats why I prefer Metro. Best would be Metro with explosives limit.
    Metro with no explosives is in high demand. There is only one such server in Europe — JAH Warriors #2, but JAH admins have a strict ban policy.
  • HiyaHiyaCthulhu
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Damn, so much sympathy shown from TNT. Hopefully this will generate some sort of hype and spread to more servers and we could get rid of even balance for good. Much love!
  • ApathyOverdose
    We still have anti cheat btw.
    It's good. There is nothing worse on the server than a couple of irresponsible cheaters who can ruin the game for everyone else.
    We never had a infantry only server yet but we could create one if you could support it (or anyone reading it and who is interested)
    Thank you for your efforts. As for me, I will be glad to donate.
  • Vydriprdel
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2019
    At this point I dont really get the point of this topic, it really is only a discussion about the topic that is going for atleast two years. No EA officials were involved only Starscream with moderator status. Guys like you should atleast have authority to bring the topic someone to investigate the matter. This is what support should be all about, not giving advices about buying another copy of the game if you want to play BF3 or saying having win 10 will fix your problems.

Also waving responsibility for 3rd party program is just crap.

I guess this is how EA support looks like when game is not making money anymore, they just let the moderators take care of mess.
    Post edited by Vydriprdel on
  • ApathyOverdose
    Currently, this topic helps dispel illusions to people who have recently received a ban and who do not know anything about what to do next.

Yes, you are right about what the support from the company should be, but the reality is that there is no support.
  • HiyaHiyaCthulhu
    Yeah, this topic has actually come a rather long way from last year when I was originally banned on my first account. Back then people just thought you were a cheater and didnt give two sh*ts about you, but now we are considered legitimate "losers" of the EA/evenbalance equation. In the real world nothing has changed (except now we can play on TNT-servers which is a plus), but atleast people are aware that this is a real issue and that evenbalance basicly is the devil.
  • HannoLO22
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Yeah,
    the entire gaming environment is the problem of the EA products.

When PB, or some other piece of shoftware **** isnt working right, their program fails, then you are a hacker.
    What is also questionale is this ban-more ban-ID-hardware ban thing. If I buy a used networkcard, or a router or a mainboard then I can get banned?!
    What If I buy a 60€ **** and got banned (flase) after an hour. What then?
    And sooner or later all good players get banned in every popular server.
    I am banned at this "JAV" servers, because i pressed "G" out of a reflex when the game started, because i swarmed in middle of a firefight. It was  a no explosive battle. Or ...
  • PieceMak3r
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2019
    I really do not see the point of this thread. Other than to just let players vent.
    This has been happening for over a year and not a damn thing has been done about it.
    EB has just about killed bf3.
    EA online support says to come here to get problems fixed........really?????
    How long does it take for someone to see there is a problem and fix it??? 
  • ApathyOverdose
    Every day new people come here to say "I do not see the point in this thread." It's funny. The point of this thread is to read it all and understand that EA and EB will not do anything, and then calm down and accept it.
  • iamadeadpixel
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Yeah, this topic has actually come a rather long way from last year when I was originally banned on my first account. Back then people just thought you were a cheater and didnt give two sh*ts about you, but now we are considered legitimate "losers" of the EA/evenbalance equation. In the real world nothing has changed (except now we can play on TNT-servers which is a plus), but atleast people are aware that this is a real issue and that evenbalance basicly is the devil.

glad there are TNT PB free servers ,but...

the real cheaters found TNT to as i painfully noticed there to.

• HannoLO22
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    If admins create a ban list of this aimbot guys who shot around with HMG at all directions then its getting better.
    I can tell you that at metro maps this punkbuster "on" servers does also contain hackers. they use their cheat only to see people.
    in the last year it was a common problem to have a hacker in your team who does see all people at the minimap and this info is shared with the entire team. happend often. same with people who did press the firekey unwanted after they entered the game. then you got shot from half the map, through walls of course.
    i got 4000 hours at metro. i saw many things. P_P
  • HiyaHiyaCthulhu
    edited August 2019
    This might sound weird, but I actually hope Alex J from evenbalance stumbles in here one day and reads this thread. Not because he might come to some magical insight and admit the company he works for has been wrong all along, but just so he can see what he and his incompetent co-workers has done to honest gamers who just wanted to have some fun and relax. Maybe he'll feel just a tinge of guilt over it. He probably wont feel anything though. Most likely he already knows the levels of *profanity remkved* his company represents and he probably encourages it, since bf3 and bf4 are all the games evenbalance has going for them. Im getting more and more certain every day that theyre actually inflating their numbers on purpouse (or atleast dont mind that their faulty software does it for them) so they have solid statistics to use on their future potential customers. Anyways, rant over, good night.
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • StarscreamUK
    7369 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Breaking the rules here won't help your case.
  • Urbmeister
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    I believe that EA and Evenbalnce just made a deal to manipulate the old guard to do this to us, so the new players have a chance. Its all for the $$$$$$$$$$$
  • ApathyOverdose
    What about Occam's razor? :)

This is no more than some kind of conspiracy theory. My two banned accounts was NEW, so I was "new player that should have a chance". Banned.
  • HiyaHiyaCthulhu
    Breaking the rules here won't help your case.
    No, but it helps my well being to vent my frustration somewhere. Ill refrain from using "BS" in the future and instead write "malarky" or "humbug".
  • harry0ld
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Ah I see, @HiyaHiyaCthulhu used a really vulgar word indeed. Remember to keep your language poetic when describing how well EA and EB treat their customers.
    You can't play the game you paid for because of a false positive ban but at least you can browse family friendly forum :)
  • HiyaHiyaCthulhu
    Great news everyone! I have been in contact with some people from PL-Platoon, and they have decited to make their #2 server PB-free.
    There's the server link. If everything goes well, they might make their #1 server PB-free aswell. Make sure to show your support by playing there, and also consider donating to them to help with the server costs. Huge props to the people over at PL-Platoon!

• FidelRambo132
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    RhodeTrip said:
    Punkbuster keeps illegitimately kicking me for GAMEHACK #81665. The PBBans website shows a lot of bans for this over the last few days. Anyone else having this issue and know of a workaround please? Thanks.
    I've reinstalled pb, bf3, checked everything out and raised a ticket, but from what I can see they probably won't respond
    i still wonder how to fix this, i bought this game to play not to being looking how to unban my acc 
  • StarscreamUK
    7369 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    RhodeTrip said:
    Punkbuster keeps illegitimately kicking me for GAMEHACK #81665. The PBBans website shows a lot of bans for this over the last few days. Anyone else having this issue and know of a workaround please? Thanks.

I've reinstalled pb, bf3, checked everything out and raised a ticket, but from what I can see they probably won't respond

i still wonder how to fix this, i bought this game to play not to being looking how to unban my acc 

You appeal to evenbalance. Or play on non punkbuster servers