Master Discussion Thread For BF3 Punkbuster Bans.

Comments

• harry0ld
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member

You appeal to evenbalance. Or play on non punkbuster servers

@FidelRambo132 You can skip first option.
  • StarscreamUK
    7272 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I can't say that. Plus if everybody skipped that, then evenbalance can say there is no issue at all as only a few appeals.
  • ApathyOverdose
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Even Balance already says that there are no problems at all. They say this at least since last spring (although there were waves of bans earlier).
  • HiyaHiyaCthulhu
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Even Balance already knows this is an issue. Most likely they just dont mind/dont have the money to pay anyone to fix it. They are a dying company after all.
  • FidelRambo132
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    harry0ld said:

so you mean there's none solution to this problem any ways?
  • FidelRambo132
    harry0ld said:

i have appeal to em'. but i havent get any answer from them and i dont understand then what the hell should i do if the dont respond to me, buy another game? Come on mate! 
  • ApathyOverdose
    i have appeal to em'. but i havent get any answer from them and i dont understand then what the hell should i do if the dont respond to me, buy another game? Come on mate! 
    Buying another copy of the game will not help because of your hardware fingerprint known by PunkBuster. Thus, you will catch the second ban immediately after starting the game. Change the network adapter and/or HDD/SDD.

The second option, as mentioned above, is to play on non-PB servers.

That's all you can do.
  • FidelRambo132
    Buying another copy of the game will not help because of your hardware fingerprint known by PunkBuster. Thus, you will catch the second ban immediately after starting the game. Change the network adapter and/or HDD/SDD.

The second option, as mentioned above, is to play on non-PB servers.

That's all you can do.
    really? so this end of my habbit playing in the regular servers? not more, im not allow to play these servers again, so IM NOT GONNA PLAY AGAIN IN THE SERVERS WITH 64 SLOTS ?
    this is real? are you seriusly? so if i buy BF4 OR 1 OR 5 OR 6 564 8 21 666    I will play this with the same risk? get ban with not reason? ARE YOU UNDERSTANDING WHAT ARE YOU SAYING TO ME? bye bye bf3? i think there's should be any kind of solution... sorry about my english.. im a lil mad now.
  • ApathyOverdose
    FYI: BF 1 and BF5 doesn't use PunkBuster.
  • FidelRambo132
    FYI: BF 1 and BF5 doesn't use PunkBuster.
    then that app anti cheat has a serious problem and DICE is a bad company 

• D4rkWin9Duck
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    really? so this end of my habbit playing in the regular servers? not more, im not allow to play these servers again, so IM NOT GONNA PLAY AGAIN IN THE SERVERS WITH 64 SLOTS ?
    this is real? are you seriusly? so if i buy BF4 OR 1 OR 5 OR 6 564 8 21 666    I will play this with the same risk? get ban with not reason? ARE YOU UNDERSTANDING WHAT ARE YOU SAYING TO ME? bye bye bf3? i think there's should be any kind of solution... sorry about my english.. im a lil mad now.
    There are some servers which are ranked and without Punkbuster.
    There are at least 2 64 Slot servers.
  • HannoLO22
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    They have almost only Caspian Border, Firestorm and Kharg Island.
    It does no fun to me. I dislike playing in jet or cooper. And when you take a tank, then you get at least demobilized by one jet attack after you left your base. Then you can walk 200 meters or suicied.
    Taking Flags is too easy(=boring) because many dont care. So you have no frontlines and you get often just shoot from a blind spot.
    The best fun is on Seine Crossing!

• poisikepoisik
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    edited August 20
    jeah,gamehack for me too! Pb suck 100 procent! Aholes! Last few days 50 new bans-
    This is BS! I think im done bf3/4! I dont hack,cheat or **violation removed* just kick/ban! They just want you to buy new game-they just wanna kill bf3/4! Thats all..

Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • poisikepoisik
    This is serious problem! Last 24 H about 50 bans-i think most of them dont even playing game at that time! I was away about 2 weeks and starting the game was accused gamehack 84179! Where are explanation what that hack meas?  Must start lawsut against pb!
  • StarscreamUK
    7272 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Take it up with evenbalance, I have said time and time again in this thread that you do not discuss taking legal action in this thread.  I won't let you get this thread closed by breaking the rules.  You've already had 1 warning in the last 6 hours, don't make me escalate this.
  • poisikepoisik
    Take it up with evenbalance, I have said time and time again in this thread that you do not discuss taking legal action in this thread.  I won't let you get this thread closed by breaking the rules.  You've already had 1 warning in the last 6 hours, don't make me escalate this.

ok,sry man! Just 2 accounts and 2 games are gone-it makes me very angry! Both games-bf3/4 i played from very start and earn my ranks and unlocks! Now i got banned and accused to been a hacker! I myself report to ea meny suspicious players who  cheat ! Now i  am hacker cose some program say so???
  • poisikepoisik
    in my old account ,i sign in with same pc now is gamehack Violation (GAMEHACK) #88004 ! This is joke now! After a few hours  is new hack number!
  • StarscreamUK
    Why would you sign in on the same pc you just got banned on? You would have expected to get banned surely?
  • poisikepoisik
    RukhCo said:
    So, I also received GUID BAN from EVENBALANCE. And also EA didn’t help! Down below will be my full conversation with EVENBALANCE

05/18/2019 10:14:15 - "RukhCo"
    Note #1: Ticket submitted to support staff.

Ticket Information
      Ticket Number:EB1797000972345
      Ticket Password:b6098747b8a91871f1dbb29aee9ffa
      Ticket Status:Closed
      I've Agreed to the PunkBuster EULA:Yes
      Created:05/18/2019 10:14:13
    Contact Information
      Name/Nickname:RukhCo
      I am writing as a:Player
      E-mail:** PROTECTED **
    Game Information
      Game:Battlefield 3
      Game Mod:
      Game Version:
    Computer Information
      CPU Type:Intel
      CPU Speed:
      RAM Memory:
      Operating System:Windows 7
      Video Card Type:NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 880M
      Video Card Driver Version:
    Network Information
      Network Speed:
      Router:TP-LINK
    Issue:

05/20/2019 14:56:00 - "RukhCo"
    Note #2: I see that many my friends were also banned. Like "zik198313" , "BormanAlex". They were also banned after server fall down. 
    This server fall down few days ago. http://battlelog.battlefield.com:80/bf3/servers/show/pc/93381588-9ec9-4db0-8d5e-95c7e686aac9/FEAR-CLAN-MbI-u3-70x-NO-CHEATERS-150-25RUS/ 

I never used any cheats and even didnt know how to use this or activate this. 

Please, Im didnt cheat. Please, unbann my account

05/21/2019 22:29:41 - "Alex J"
    Note #3: We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed. 

The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID. 

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID.

05/22/2019 02:44:24 - "RukhCo"
    Note #4: Nobody played on other computers with my accont. I didnt cheat/hack or whatever. I played fair and you can check this on Cheatometr. Probably your system made mistake, because how I told before I wa banned after server fall down. Also few my friends were banned after server fall down. Please, please its without any logic to ban honest players. I played 1800 hours and didnt cheat even once! Even baserape. See in cheatometr, I have 6,2% and never used anything. Im play fair. Please unban my account

05/25/2019 01:59:39 - "Alex J"
    Note #5: We will investigate any credible information regarding any possible false detections. If you think you have found a specific program that causes a false detection please let us know. 

Otherwise, I'm sorry, but a new GUID is required in order to play on PB enabled servers once again. 

A new Cdkey and new account are needed in order to acquire a new GUID.

05/25/2019 07:16:55 - "RukhCo"
    Note #6: Look, my friends 
    BormaAlex http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/BormanAlex/stats/280964525/pc/ 
    He have 5600hours ad was banned also after server fall down. GIUD BAN 587cfb7d. On cheatometr he have 1,9% 

Zik198313 
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/zik198313/stats/923589678/pc/ 
    He have 4400 hours and aslo banned. GUID BAN 7e2fc7df. ON cheatometr he have 2,5% 

I saw this 2 friends was banned later on the same server where I was banned ( saw while playing on other account ). And I made picture of this 2 friends when saw bans. But a lot bans also was on that server and I dont had time to made picture. 

This was on this server. http://battlelog.battlefield.com:80/bf3/servers/show/pc/93381588-9ec9-4db0-8d5e-95c7e686aac9/FEAR-CLAN-MbI-u3-70x-NO-CHEATERS-150-25RUS/ 
    He falled down and all this situation started. 

I realy even didnt know how to turn on or use any chets or hacks in this game. Yes, Im playnig very good and I know it. But I dont used anything and dont have any other sofware on my computer. 

Please unban my account

05/28/2019 18:42:40 - "Alex J"
    Note #7: We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed. 

The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID. 

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID.

05/29/2019 03:25:50 - "RukhCo"
    Note #8: But I was banned? For what? I dont used anything, dont hack, cheat. But in one daymy game dont started and I have this GIUD a607eaf5. 

Do you have proof? Understand me. Im always played fair. 3 years almost or 4. And knwo I have this. Please explain me why and fo what I have this ban

05/29/2019 04:51:31 - "RukhCo"
    Note #9: https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/89.163.190.27:22223/top_players/ 

Look please at gametracker, Im 3rd in statistic. 

Also I play on 2 servers and mainly on FEAR CLAN. 

https://www.gametracker.com/player/RukhCo/ 

Also I cant even find myself at PBBANS. Please I didnt used any cheat or hacks 

Its without any logics

05/29/2019 06:17:33 - "RukhCo"
    Note #10: Please show me where you proof to ban me. 
    Show please what I made wrong

05/29/2019 06:41:49 - "RukhCo"
    Note #11: Also now read a lot of forums. Im not first who have ban for nothing. There are a lot of people who have the same problems. Please, look again at my statistics. Im not cheatr/ hacker. Please unban my account

06/07/2019 02:16:16 - "RukhCo"
    Note #12: Please show me any proofs that I used any cheats. This problem isnt solved. Your stupid program ban me and a lot of my friends from the same server without any reason!! 

After server fall down a lot of accounts were banned. 

Show me normal reason and proofs for what I was banned!!

06/07/2019 13:12:45 - "RukhCo"
    Note #13:

Look, my game from other account, what else do you need?? 

Im play fair. You should unban my account RukhCo!! ITS NOT FAIR!!!!

06/11/2019 23:18:20 - "Alex J"
    Note #14: I'm sorry, but the prior explanation answered your question and we have nothing further to say on the subject.

06/12/2019 10:02:01 - "RukhCo"
    Note #15: send me proofs for what I was banned! 

send me reason for what I was banned

AND 06/19/2019 Alex J, just closed my case without any answer!!!

I really hope that in further nobody will buy games from EA for full price from store. And will buy games way more chipper from second hands in the internet.

That EA earn less money only for things like this! For that how they acts with normal - honest players!

For me EA acts like pirates, they stole our games and force us buy new games, that make more money on us. ( Of course I will change my point of view if they unban my account, but almost already didn’t believe in this )

Also already signed this petition which was higher

Borman Alex was my friend too in bf4,and then i was global banned!
  • diakanos
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I think it's agreed that the Punkbuster bans are certainly not 100% accurate. I am facing much the same issue. I have had BF3 for 10 years, probably, played a ton, cumulatively, & just got globally banned. I have a feeling it was some kind of "Admin Revenge" since I had ticked off a couple of admin's previously, when I got into a bit of a chat beat-down w/ them, asking them to do their job & enforce their rules. However, can't prove it & I'm now another victim of losing years of progress over someone on planet Earth stealing my GUID...or some admin knowing some dev @ EA or having some ability to do this to me (Admin Revenge). I'm a pretty normal person who just plays BF3 occasionally...much much older than typical gamers. No hacks or cheats on any game, ever, thankfully. Still play BF2 regularly, too. Anyway, all this to say, I've also contacted EA & EvenBalance & created cases, ad nauseum, to no avail. EA reps are always overseas, don't speak English well or seem to comprehend the gravity of the situation, & Alex Jones @ EvenBalance simply doesn't respond. Never closes the case, however, just never responds. It would be great to simply get a phone # for EA support in the United States, to work w/ someone who is a US-born native English-speaker. Potential solution for cases like this:  credit the ID theft victim or give them promo code for $40 from their original BF3 Premium purchase, toward the total unlock package for BF4, for example, which is also $40. That would allow the compromised player to regain similar unlocks & some reasonable facsimile of progress, & be able to play BF.

Oddly enough, the ban isn't in effect on another family member who plays BF3 on the same PC, same install. Just my ID.

Anyway, greatly appreciate any guidance you all have. I've done tech support for over 20 years & EA seems to be an impenetrable fortress, as far as talking to a fluent English-speaker & getting decent support. Can't access their corporate HQ to yell @ anyone, can't instill a sense of urgency or get a customer advocate anywhere in the joint. Very aggravating & very sad. Definitely makes one look around & look for other vendors to purchase games from. Pragmatically speaking, I don't know why we buy games from EA if they let a 3rd party entity like EvenBalance, shut down their customers' access to games they purchased...might as well just pay EvenBalance. They are ultimately in control, not EA.