Master Discussion Thread For BF3 Punkbuster Bans.

Comments

• ISFDexter33
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    I think you'll find the moderators have reported this back up the chain.
    StarscreamUK you are a good person, even if in the past you didn't want to talk about punkbuster, every comment was eliminated, in fact in some accounts you also banned me I believe in Maxilpacoxx1.
    I don't think I am the only fool here to say that there are aliens in the game, there are many people who have written in this discussion and there are so many, with all conscience you should lift that phone to call Stockholm and say "Houston we have a problem!" ! "
    or at least to contact someone who brings this nauseating stench under the president's nose.
    Here are people including me with 2/3/4/5 keys with an unjustified global ban, at least they should give us a premium key and cancel the ban on our hardware.
    This would be true assistance, support, and above all justice
  • ISFDexter33
    December 25th is a year since the last global ban of my key, I have been 2 years and more in this forum also for the other keys of the game to look for answers, solutions, journalists, developers, Something that explains to me the reason why every time game at battlefield 3 I am gutted globally.
    But a player who has a real problem how long should he wait before receiving a solution to his problem?
    I don't want to stay another 3 years here waiting for someone to maybe take a solution.
    From all this is unfair friend.
    I remember very well last December 25th, all happy I came home from my Christmas lunch eager to stay in those fantastic settings, launch the server .......... Loading .... loading ..... .white screen .......
     hey man happy Xmas this is a gift for u PERMANENT GLOBAL BAN :(
  • Funmot
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    ALL COMING TXT JUST MY OWN OPINION OF EXPERIENCES WITH BANNING WITHOUT ANY LEGITIM REASON GIVING, WHAT IT IS THAT PLACED TO MY LOAD!!! Banned for nothing from BF3. Does i have PAID EA for the Product that they create or Punkbuster?. Does im getting to be consumer by another authority (purchase contract partner) taking, trader? However, EA loose 15 years Veteran (long time) consumer by 0€ Program -small txt, in cooperation works licensed security holder to- take Power over a Product of EA, an get godpower how to handle with the endusers that have paid the Product of EA?. Sad, EA CANT DO ANYTHING (have called EA), more than sad, unconscionable! IM NOT INTERESTED IN IT, WHATS THE PROBLEM, CAUSE IM HERE NOT THE PROBLEM. JUST WANT MY ACCOUNT BACK, NEVER HAVE CHEATED, except AMIGA 500 TIMe ! NO ANSWER WHY GET BANNED N1 Cunsomer handling, i take your Product and dont say you why! Even you give us a tigget with swear by doing nothing! Does that not sound legally questionable? -
  • StarscreamUK
    7368 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    StarscreamUK you are a good person, even if in the past you didn't want to talk about punkbuster, every comment was eliminated, in fact in some accounts you also banned me I believe in Maxilpacoxx1.
    I don't think I am the only fool here to say that there are aliens in the game, there are many people who have written in this discussion and there are so many, with all conscience you should lift that phone to call Stockholm and say "Houston we have a problem!" ! "
    or at least to contact someone who brings this nauseating stench under the president's nose.
    Here are people including me with 2/3/4/5 keys with an unjustified global ban, at least they should give us a premium key and cancel the ban on our hardware.
    We do not have direct contact with anyone in stockholm.
  • ISFDexter33
    We do not have direct contact with anyone in stockholm.
    Yes, but you are in England one of the strongholds of EA DICE, for developers, manaegers, moderators, support for battlefield, is it possible that you do not have an important contact to report this situation to?
  • StarscreamUK
    7368 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    As stated I already sent it up as far as we are able to
  • LOLN1
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tnk @ StarscreamUK
    my situation:
    My guid has no global or partial prohibition of PPBAN
    But I'm banned on GGCstream ...
    I opened the ticket on GGCstream without an answer.
    Ticket opened on September 12 on Evebalance no response
    3500 hours on Bf3 .. thrown in the trash ...
  • StarscreamUK
    not if you are only banned on GGCstream, just play on servers not using GGCstream
  • ISFDexter33

Guys!!! here is the proof, if many of you have not yet understood why the continuous ban the video clearly clarifies what happens behind our backs.
    Russians who violate Origin accounts and sell copies for 2 euros for other hackers.

• StarscreamUK
    There is no proof there. Just claims. Claims that anyone could make.

There is zero evidence to support his claims.
  • ApathyOverdose
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    As for me, I checked the history of account logins immediately after the ban. There were no suspicious login activities. Also, I have 2FA turned on.
  • ISFDexter33
    As for me, I checked the history of account logins immediately after the ban. There were no suspicious login activities. Also, I have 2FA turned on.
    try to see all the warning errors that punkbuster has recorded, the error also has a date and a time, try to remember if that day and that time you were in the game.
  • ApathyOverdose
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    2FA requires confirmation with every login attempt. If it is not given, then the attacker will not be able to log in. Also, I have a permanent IP address, so I would immediately notice logins from other addresses.
  • HannoLO22
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    More and more servers are without PB. And they get more players too.
    There are two servers which a full (64 players) without PB.
    PB is for cheaters anyway. Yesterday someone had a godgun in BF4. He has invisible, most time, teleported, speed hacking and had a gausgun.

• rrin
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    anyone got any reply from even balance ticket???
    my bf3 has been banned almost a year now.
    only submitting ticket   
    no reply  
  • rrin
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    HannoLO22 said:
    More and more servers are without PB. And they get more players too.
    There are two servers which a full (64 players) without PB.
    PB is for cheaters anyway. Yesterday someone had a godgun in BF4. He has invisible, most time, teleported, speed hacking and had a gausgun.

and they got more hackers...................
    pb is good
    though it banned my bf3 account 
    F word here
  • HannoLO22
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited November 2019
    if pb is that good, then why are cheaters on the server which have pb on?

i just started to play bf4 metro. then there was a cheater. he was invisible, teleporting and all that stuff. of course PB was activated at this server. then i joined another server.
    and got this message:

"Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'HannoLO22' (for 5 minutes) ... Player HannoLO22 kicked by ACI LiveSecure for PBGL-BF3 PunkBuster Global GUID Ban-BF3 [Admin Decision]"

the one who didnt hack(me) got banned in bf3. globally. and then the hackers use PB of course. and the "admins" are also using hackers for their servers and in the end i am the one who does have to "pay".
    i am really hoping everyone gets banned. the increasing numbers of no-PB players speak for that.
    Post edited by HannoLO22 on
  • ZucSoftgunner
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Hello.

I see many other people had the same damn evenbalance global ban problem I had.
    I'll show you that the same thing happened to me too with 2 different accounts.
    What makes me angry is that if they answer, they use the same copy-pasted answer and then they don't reply anymore.
    The word of many other guys hasn't been taken seriously. I hope I'll have a better "fate".

Account 1 "Zuc_FrozenHell" Trouble Ticket: http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/update_ticket.php?ticketnumber=EB0227000974141&password=428c92c14c23e7236d2fb9ec5aaa3e

Account 2 "ZucSoftgunner" Trouble Ticket: https://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/update_ticket.php?ticketnumber=EB4116000983734&password=4f118ddec9fec051a2d754af4d6278&special_message=new_ticket
    and 2 months passed without any reply from evenbalance........

In both two accounts this is what happened: I was normally playing for 2-3 hours each day. I had a period of time, then, that I couldn't play for I was too busy at work and with many other things. I came back to play bf3 after many days and...No, I couldn't play because of a PB global ban....
    I remember that the last time I played I just left the server where I was playing after a normal game.
    This thing happened to both 2 my accounts, and the guid of the first account is different from the second one.

You guys could say "no man, you cheated!". I say that's not true. You can think what ever you want, but my point of view is: I never used any hacks/cheats in any damn game. When I find some cheaters ingame, I just change server because I hate playing where there are some cheaters.
  • HannoLO22
    Do you use Win10? which one?
  • ZucSoftgunner
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    HannoLO22 said:
    Do you use Win10? which one?
    I hate Win10, I use Win7, but...how can it be crucial?