Weekly Debrief

Master Discussion Thread For BF3 Punkbuster Bans.

Comments

• StarscreamUK
    7287 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    punkbuster B having handshaking failed doesnt get a global ban, I've had that multiple times in the past.

what were your bf3 names?
  • ISFDexter33
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    edited June 4
    punkbuster B having handshaking failed doesnt get a global ban, I've had that multiple times in the past.

ISF-Dexter  Maxilpacoxx1  pacoxx1
    Post edited by ISFDexter33 on
  • ISFDexter33
    edited June 4

ISF-Dexter  bf3 2018
    Maxilpacoxx1  bf3 and bf4 2016
    my first account in 2014 with rightly ban was  pacoxx1

• ISFDexter33
    06/04/2019 21:12:54 - "Alex J"
    Note #5: The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID. 

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID.

06/06/2019 16:28:19 - "Alex J"
    Note #7: We will investigate any credible information regarding any possible false detections. If you think you have found a specific program that causes a false detection please let us know. 

Otherwise, I'm sorry, but a new GUID is required in order to play on PB enabled servers once again. 

A new Cdkey and new account are needed in order to acquire a new GUID.

After 2 accounts with global bans without a motivation, they ask me the same thing without ever seeing an online physical assistant that supports me or helps me understand punkbuster errors. finally they say that I should buy a fourth key to return to play on bf3 or provide them with reasons or evidence that caused the global ban. We joke right? both with the old account and in this have been made checks on the computer and there is nothing that can cause all this, Can anyone tell me how to explain to Evenbalance that maybe he's wrong? or that is connecting a global old ban to 2 global bans that do not exist at all? Who can help me with this? or for EA's happiness I have to buy a fourth key and then come back here again to say what punkbuster is doing?

• StarscreamUK
    7287 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    "have been made checks on the computer and there is nothing that can cause all "

there obviously is for you to have THREE global bans

Ive been playing bf3 since day one, had a few punkbuster kicks and errors, but never a ban
  • RukhCo
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    So, I also received GUID BAN from EVENBALANCE. And also EA didn’t help! Down below will be my full conversation with EVENBALANCE

05/18/2019 10:14:15 - "RukhCo"
    Note #1: Ticket submitted to support staff.

Ticket Information
      Ticket Number:EB1797000972345
      Ticket Password:b6098747b8a91871f1dbb29aee9ffa
      Ticket Status:Closed
      I've Agreed to the PunkBuster EULA:Yes
      Created:05/18/2019 10:14:13
    Contact Information
      Name/Nickname:RukhCo
      I am writing as a:Player
      E-mail:** PROTECTED **
    Game Information
      Game:Battlefield 3
      Game Mod:
      Game Version:
    Computer Information
      CPU Type:Intel
      CPU Speed:
      RAM Memory:
      Operating System:Windows 7
      Video Card Type:NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 880M
      Video Card Driver Version:
    Network Information
      Network Speed:
      Router:TP-LINK
    Issue:

05/20/2019 14:56:00 - "RukhCo"
    Note #2: I see that many my friends were also banned. Like "zik198313" , "BormanAlex". They were also banned after server fall down. 
    This server fall down few days ago. http://battlelog.battlefield.com:80/bf3/servers/show/pc/93381588-9ec9-4db0-8d5e-95c7e686aac9/FEAR-CLAN-MbI-u3-70x-NO-CHEATERS-150-25RUS/ 

I never used any cheats and even didnt know how to use this or activate this. 

Please, Im didnt cheat. Please, unbann my account

05/21/2019 22:29:41 - "Alex J"
    Note #3: We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed. 

The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID. 

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID.

05/22/2019 02:44:24 - "RukhCo"
    Note #4: Nobody played on other computers with my accont. I didnt cheat/hack or whatever. I played fair and you can check this on Cheatometr. Probably your system made mistake, because how I told before I wa banned after server fall down. Also few my friends were banned after server fall down. Please, please its without any logic to ban honest players. I played 1800 hours and didnt cheat even once! Even baserape. See in cheatometr, I have 6,2% and never used anything. Im play fair. Please unban my account

05/25/2019 01:59:39 - "Alex J"
    Note #5: We will investigate any credible information regarding any possible false detections. If you think you have found a specific program that causes a false detection please let us know. 

Otherwise, I'm sorry, but a new GUID is required in order to play on PB enabled servers once again. 

A new Cdkey and new account are needed in order to acquire a new GUID.

05/25/2019 07:16:55 - "RukhCo"
    Note #6: Look, my friends 
    BormaAlex http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/BormanAlex/stats/280964525/pc/ 
    He have 5600hours ad was banned also after server fall down. GIUD BAN 587cfb7d. On cheatometr he have 1,9% 

Zik198313 
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/zik198313/stats/923589678/pc/ 
    He have 4400 hours and aslo banned. GUID BAN 7e2fc7df. ON cheatometr he have 2,5% 

I saw this 2 friends was banned later on the same server where I was banned ( saw while playing on other account ). And I made picture of this 2 friends when saw bans. But a lot bans also was on that server and I dont had time to made picture. 

This was on this server. http://battlelog.battlefield.com:80/bf3/servers/show/pc/93381588-9ec9-4db0-8d5e-95c7e686aac9/FEAR-CLAN-MbI-u3-70x-NO-CHEATERS-150-25RUS/ 
    He falled down and all this situation started. 

I realy even didnt know how to turn on or use any chets or hacks in this game. Yes, Im playnig very good and I know it. But I dont used anything and dont have any other sofware on my computer. 

Please unban my account

05/28/2019 18:42:40 - "Alex J"
    Note #7: We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed. 

The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID. 

05/29/2019 03:25:50 - "RukhCo"
    Note #8: But I was banned? For what? I dont used anything, dont hack, cheat. But in one daymy game dont started and I have this GIUD a607eaf5. 

Do you have proof? Understand me. Im always played fair. 3 years almost or 4. And knwo I have this. Please explain me why and fo what I have this ban

05/29/2019 04:51:31 - "RukhCo"
    Note #9: https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/89.163.190.27:22223/top_players/ 

Look please at gametracker, Im 3rd in statistic. 

Also I play on 2 servers and mainly on FEAR CLAN. 

https://www.gametracker.com/player/RukhCo/ 

Also I cant even find myself at PBBANS. Please I didnt used any cheat or hacks 

Its without any logics

05/29/2019 06:17:33 - "RukhCo"
    Note #10: Please show me where you proof to ban me. 
    Show please what I made wrong

05/29/2019 06:41:49 - "RukhCo"
    Note #11: Also now read a lot of forums. Im not first who have ban for nothing. There are a lot of people who have the same problems. Please, look again at my statistics. Im not cheatr/ hacker. Please unban my account

06/07/2019 02:16:16 - "RukhCo"
    Note #12: Please show me any proofs that I used any cheats. This problem isnt solved. Your stupid program ban me and a lot of my friends from the same server without any reason!! 

After server fall down a lot of accounts were banned. 

Show me normal reason and proofs for what I was banned!!

06/07/2019 13:12:45 - "RukhCo"
    Note #13:

Look, my game from other account, what else do you need?? 

Im play fair. You should unban my account RukhCo!! ITS NOT FAIR!!!!

06/11/2019 23:18:20 - "Alex J"
    Note #14: I'm sorry, but the prior explanation answered your question and we have nothing further to say on the subject.

06/12/2019 10:02:01 - "RukhCo"
    Note #15: send me proofs for what I was banned! 

send me reason for what I was banned

AND 06/19/2019 Alex J, just closed my case without any answer!!!

I really hope that in further nobody will buy games from EA for full price from store. And will buy games way more chipper from second hands in the internet.

That EA earn less money only for things like this! For that how they acts with normal - honest players!

For me EA acts like pirates, they stole our games and force us buy new games, that make more money on us. ( Of course I will change my point of view if they unban my account, but almost already didn’t believe in this )

Also already signed this petition which was higher
  • StarscreamUK
    He didnt close your case without any answer.
    He answered you.

EA havent banned you, they havent stolen anything from you.
  • SkyKingWarrior
    Same here Global Ban for no reason
  • Daber10
    Got a reply from evenbalance... Not very satisfying though...

Note #4: We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed.

I won't buy any EA game anymore - period.

• Daber10
    lo mismo me ha pasado a mi. Estoy recaliente. no hacen nada,no saben nada una verguenza
  • Haraga
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2
    This is just stupid, so EA just hires 3rd party that issues all the bans/unbans and so you cant use their official support because all they do is they redirect you to evenbalance. Fine you write stupid ticket and all you get is same replies like everyone does if you are lucky. If you are unlucky they dont even care to reply.

You cant do *removed* because EA *removed* at you because it's apparently not their problem, Evenbalance doesnt give a *removed* either because why would they. I guess this is how EA decides to kill game once they want to pull out all the support that comes with the game. 

*removed* EA, for real. Never buying their stupid games ever again.

Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • shrikey
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Hi

got kickbanned by Punktbuster when joining one of my favorite servers on June 27th or 28th... for GAME HACK #88004. No idea what that means, I don't run any cheat tool but tons of other stuff on my Win7 machine and hoping for a quick false positive detection and ban lift ...I got over 3000h in that game - it's my life. Would be pretty bonkers to **** that up with with some "hack".

Anyway, there are tons of bans for GAME HACK #88004 lately: https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-latest50-bf3-lfb41.html

So I rly hope they find the error and unban soon. Made appeal on the 28th, didn't hear anything yet though...

Actually I'm pretty pissed - it's the 2nd or 3rd time already I was part of a false positive ban wave. I once got kicked by PB (without ban) for a few times 3-4y ago until I found the reason... it was SARDU - a multiboot USB tool that was running in the background, lol.

Anyone else here being banned for GAME HACK #88004 ??

• Haraga
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2
    Banned 27th or 28th of June for GAME HACK #88004. So yeah another "false positive" ban wave, except i dont think you can do jackshit about it now and you are just left to buy new one or get over it. 

As i said, EA doesnt care about you since its 3rd party ban (which is *removed* stupid), Evenbalance doesnt care either because why would they.
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • StarscreamUK
    Well, you now have a forum ban to go with your game ban, profanity isnt allowed.
  • MeCrazyUSane
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    A lot of cheaters lately. Like 50 bans in past 4 days ... Go , go punkbuster ! Let's clean the servers from ... players ! :'(

• HiyaHiyaCthulhu
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    edited July 2
    Starscream I get that you're a moderator on these forums and need to keep your answers aligned with EAs policies and so on, but stop blatantly defending evenbalance and punkbuster. You know as well as everyone else here that the anti-cheat system in BF3 is flawed. Nitpicking about "EA hasn't stolen anything from you" and "EA are not the ones who banned you" just makes you look like a puppet. People have paid for a game and a third party company is revoking the paying customers right to play said game, without the customer doing anything wrong (atleast in many of these cases). I'd rather you just say nothing in that case.

I'm not saying you have any power of these matters, but the fact that this thread is open today, when a year ago all threads like this were closed means that YOU or someone else with an ounce of power actually realize that this is a major problem in BF3.

If anyone can bring this to EAs attention it is you, and I would love to see this matter taken seriously. I've been checking in on these forums periodically since my first ban about a year ago, and if anything it seems the problem has gotten worse.

Evenbalance must recieve hundreds of these reports per month, and as far as I can tell, they're still using the same generic seemingly automated responses that I recieved over a year ago. There is no way evenbalance are going to admit to being wrong without involvement from EA, and at this point EA could use some good publicity to be honest.

Anyways, I'm still hoping for justice in this matter, but I'm not holding my breath. I feel for all of you who are wrongfully banned in BF3, and if I knew any other way to fight this rather than complaining here I would be doing just that.

Edit:
    Looked through the BF1 and BFV forums to see if there are any threads regarding false positive bans there, and I couldn't find a single one. All BF titles that have evenbalance involed are full of these threads though. Doesn't really mean anything, but I thought it was funny to mention.
    Post edited by HiyaHiyaCthulhu on
  • StarscreamUK
    BF1 and BFV are not punkbuster titles.  EA/DiCE do it all in house for those titles.

For the record I did raise this quite some time ago, which is why there is a single thread allowed for this.  Not because its recognised as a problem with evenbalance, but because it keeps the discussion in one place rather than cluttering up the forum with locked threads.
  • harry0ld
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    @HiyaHiyaCthulhu He is EA puppet and they dont even pay him for that. He has zero empathy towards banned players. I would say he fits well the company he represnts.
  • HiyaHiyaCthulhu
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    I realize evenbalance aren't involved with BF1 and BFV as I mentioned. I only brought the matter up because it is almost laughable that threads of this nature (as far as I can tell) don't exist at all in the titles where evenbalance aren't involved and in the games that they are involved in are full of people saying they got wrongfully banned.

I have a really hard time seeing BF3 and BF4 as having more of a cheating problem than BF1 and BFV. BFV has been awful when it comes to the prevelence of cheaters, and since most (if not all) servers aren't community driven, there isn't any way to easily getting rid of them "locally" via server admins and votekicks and such, so why are those forums completely empty of these threads while BF3s and BF4s forums are literally 50% people saying they've been wrongfully banned? It is quite an interesting fact, even if it isn't proof like I mentioned before aswell.
  • StarscreamUK
    The threads regarding being banned in Bf1 and BFV were closed and removed. The forum isn't the place for discussions to appeal. Bf3 and BF4 I pushed for this topic as there is no place for anyone to discuss a third parties actions.

Harry I suggest keeping your insults however poor they are to yourself.