Master Discussion Thread For BF3 Punkbuster Bans.

Comments

• HannoLO22
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited July 10
    Hello,

I got banned from every BF3 server in the server browser AND I didnt cheat/hacked at all. Impossible? NO IT IS NOT!
    I got over 4000 hours and I can really guarantee you one thing! I didnt installed a cheat!
    Most time I play(oh sorry i mean I played) only Metro. Running around, camping with machine gun was fun.

I did contact evenbalance one week ago. No answer jet. 

You know what is the problem with that?
    What I am expect from evenbalance?!

Its this logic:

Its because if their application isnt running right(I dont know, maybe some loading error, or what else) its for them the same like "changing" PunkPuster by a pragramm.

One thing is clear, i will not buy this game a secound time!
    _

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'Hannibal11223' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 

Post edited by HannoLO22 on
  • lok16001
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Today 05/07/2019 I was unjustly banned. I am a veteran I know what I am talking about, I never use hacking, some are without shame, they steal me by hand, I am from Chile and I have the egg to tell you that the United States is a corrupt and cowardly thief and more than what you defend I will return to this game, but in a long time this game had my mother. He bought me with a lot of effort. 2014 was a birthday present. outside the United States of politics !!! and come back when they really are men.
  • StarscreamUK
    7251 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    You got banned form a game and are now accusing the usa of being corrupt and a cowardly thief.  Yeah, thats going to end well for you.  I strongly suggest you keep those kind of remarks in your own head.
  • lok16001
    I did not understand the only thing I know that my money was stolen and I paid honestly and because, due to a server startup error, even that can work well, I've seen it in the forum and more than anyone else. you know are you

and I do not accuse the American states but some steal and do wrong to their own clients that is cowardly
    Of all these forbidden people, the nisiquieras are safe if buying the game again is 0 trust and respect with people
    the only thing that remains is to buy call of duty at least I know that I will not be banned because if!! 
    bf3 for a final
    bf3 for a final
  • StarscreamUK
    7251 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Call of duty have their own bans.
  • HannoLO22
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited July 7

I agree
    Post edited by HannoLO22 on
  • lok16001
    edited July 7
    No, there's no voodoo here, all I know are legal thieves 
     they stole my 6 years of game to the trash they will never have the system that has steam
    Punkbuster son of the great **** !! thieves
    Punkbuster son of the great **** !! thieves

pd
    you missed adding that ruined bf3 
    they have made the lie an art
  • HiyaHiyaCthulhu
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Could people stop randomly spew random nonesense in this thread? It isnt likely but the more nonesense there is here the less likely they are to take the unjustly banned seriously...
  • FisherKingWarlok
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Downloaded NEW BF3 Premium from Origin played for 3 weeks and now getting BAN #88004 what the H ! We need to file a class action lawsuit !
  • Shadownes
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 10
    First of all, I'm glad to see that we can now be allowed to talk about a issue about false positive bans. 

Second._ I can understand I'm surely not the only one having this falsely positive ban by Evenbalance. I got banned 04/03/19 19.22 (on this account) for violation of gamehack (GAMEHACK) #81665 which I know I never in my entire of Bf3 hours nor as a head-admin have used any kind of gamehacks. I already explained everything to Evenbalance due to my issue but they seem to give out every copy / paste replies to everyone that gotten falsely positive banned. 
    That evening I sat down and did my usual thing, open Procon so I can monitor the server I was head-admin on, opened Origin / battlelog (browser), Opened Smart Port forwarding that got approved by EA Advisor I could use it and there were no risk to take nor getting banned for using it since I had problems with the connection where I got "No packetflow errors" everytime I logged on, after joining the game I got instantly banned for gamehack, I have not found anything on my harddrive what triggered the ban, even if you asked Evenbalance for what have triggered a ban they will not say it and they will give you same Copy / Paste replies. Over 2500 hours in Bf3, it sure is annoying that you get banned for a violation you never wanted or you expected it could happend when you had a clean install of windows and what not. I tried reading tons and tons of topics due to these issues, sadly without anything to provide as a decent help I was bouned and forced to either quit Bf3 or buy a new copy. Oh btw I forgot to mention to all of you that got falsely positive banned like I did, Punkbuster / Evenbalance tracks your harddrive serials and your MAC address serials (netcard) so yeah that's something you also need to look up. I had to replace a new harddrive, netcard and do a complete wipeout of my pc inclueding every **** I had on my pc and start from scratch. 
    Not to mentioned alot of players that used to play on the server I was head-admin of have gotten same violation as well a moderator of the server got banned with same violation, everyone I have talked with regarding this issue Evenbalance has accured have given up and quited Bf3 for good. 
    I hope that this topic goes further on so it can get resolved and unban us that got falsely positive banned. 

And not the last but least, thank you StarscreamUK for making this topic for us, I do appreciate your concern as well your help. 

• xR_Pvt_Rinzler
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I also got Global ban on my main account for no reason at all. Played on that account bf3 for 2200h. I have over 100 montages on my Youtube channel why should i use cheats seriusly. Are they going to keep banning ppl just for the fun. Plz dont say something triggered the ban, if there is tell me what?
    And you cant do anything than to buy new game and hope this magic ban doesent kick in. Link to my account on Youtube,  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeoITFekxpWsU7SE4FfOcpg?view_as=subscriber

• D4rkWin9Duck
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Due to a lot of unjustified bans by Punkbuster the TNT Community is testing a BF3 ranked server without Punkbuster ! http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/pc/c0992dc0-5477-481c-aefe-2b0e0ad2f392
  • Ajmacaho925
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    harry0ld said:
    I got a punkbuster global ban about a year ago. I used to think that the cause was some program making a false positive. Now it seems more likely that the cause are cheaters who spoof the GUID numbers of other players. In the result that other player is geting banned instead of a cheater. So far i haven't get any help from EA/EB whatsoever and i already gave up on that. Battlefield 3 is great but there are also other games and i can wait with playing bf3 till the release of Venice Unleashed. Ofc since that time i follow no buy from ea procedure. Not that im loosing anything.

Its really funny to me How in August of 2017 my EA account was hacked and EA knows all about it as there support was finally able to take control and give it back to me. It did however require a long and drawn out Phone call with a EA support member. So if that is somehow linked to my Global GUID ban which just took place on July 6th at approx: 7:00am , They took there sweet time doing it as my account was hacked back in 2017.  So what is (Gamehack)#81668 ? Evenbalance cant even tell me what it is...lol  and that is why i call Pure ****.

• StarscreamUK
    Even balance know exactly what the code is, they gave it that code. They just won't share that information.
  • Vydriprdel
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    edited July 19
    That is the problem with the policy of the Evenbalance, they know what their system triggered the ban for, they wont share it, they wont discuss it, they wont do anything about it. They are just saying their system is bulletproof and wont question its reliability. 

I hope more servers will come with Punkbuster off, because this is just plain *violation removed*.
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • Elidas1989
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Alex J (Evenbalance) just closed my ticket now although I was providing lots of information (since you're guilty until proven wrong) and awaited some re/action ...but nope.
  • Vydriprdel
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Also the fact that they were lifting tens of bans every month till 2015 is quite sad, after that they lifted only 3 bans total till today (which were just guys who got banned before 2015 by confirmed false positive error in 2011). 

So yeah, after 2015 Evenbalance just pulled all the support from the game and didnt investigate single ban. This is just outraging and it has nothing to do with players leaving the game. 
  • StarscreamUK
    You dont know how many bans they lift, because they dont tell anyone unless its a wave
  • rbbluey
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    New ban from punkbuster. Stupid company!!! First acount RukhCO now on this acount played 150hours!!! And again ban!!!!!!

Somebody explain me at least for what they ban. What can triger this action?
  • Elidas1989
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    You dont know how many bans they lift, because they dont tell anyone unless its a wave

Not sure about that. You can list lifted bans on pbbans.com. There was 1 in 2018, 1 in 2017 and 1 in 2016 ... That leaves 4'240 lifted BF3 bans for 2011-2015. Don't tell me they still care, lol.