Master Discussion Thread For BF3 Punkbuster Bans.

Comments

• HannoLO22
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2019
    But i am a "proofen" hacker right now. And "good" admins just add the hackers from other games on their ban lists. And "very" good admins share this listss with other admins, because they are the "good" ones, and sharing is "love".

Maybe I should get another hobby. Gaming is ruined.

• ApathyOverdose
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Did you try TNT's servers? They are turned off PunkBuster recently.
  • HiyaHiyaCthulhu
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Did you try TNT's servers? They are turned off PunkBuster recently.

Not all the TNT servers just one so far I believe.
  • ApathyOverdose
    Four, as listed on BF3 Battlelog.
  • HannoLO22
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    but they dont play at metro.
    i only play metro, because its more fun for me.
  • HiyaHiyaCthulhu
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Four, as listed on BF3 Battlelog.
    Cool, didnt know that thanks!

• ApathyOverdose
    HannoLO22 said:
    but they dont play at metro.
    i only play metro, because its more fun for me.
    Well, I also prefer Metro but... 4 servers is better than nothing.
  • StarscreamUK
    7551 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Well, I'm not a lawyer. But, as far as I see, you are not a lawyer even more than me. Let me remind you that the practice of legal agreements is that they list all possible or potential actions or ways to carry out these actions. These documents cover all, even unlikely, areas. And, as a result, if something is not indicated in them, then this is not provided for.

The Even Balance agreement says reports can be sent, but it doesn't say where exactly.

At the same time, the EA agreement says that reports may be sent to EA, but may not be sent. EA may also take action, or may not. But it does not say that EA delegates its authority to anyone, including but not limited to Even Balance.

None of these agreements say that Even Balance has the right to carry out any actions in relation to users. From the point of view of these agreements, Even Balance does not exist as an independent actor, EA is fully responsible for the complex product sold to the user, and this is clearly declared.

I suppose you are familiar with the concept of white and black lists?

So, any EULA is a whitelist. What is explicitly stated is permitted. Everything else is forbidden.
    I studied law for 2 years before deciding it wasn''t where I wanted to go.  If you think that EA's legal department left gaping holes in that eula, good luck, but you'll lose.
  • ApathyOverdose
    Have no such intentions.
  • PieceMak3r
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2019
    HannoLO22 said:
    I got banned from a BF4 server yesterday because I got this global ban in BF3. It looks like the admins just add the banned people on their lists from time to time. The ban reason was something like "permament ban, because of a global ban in Bf3"....
    Sooner or later every server bans me. Would I buy BF1 or 5 I would get the same problem.
    Even it has no PB.

That´s even worse than this BF3 ban!
    The only thing you can do is deinstalling origin, forever of course.

Admins use PBbans to look players up and some see a prior ban and say, OH!, he must be cheating at this game as well.
    This has been happening for over a year now with EB and not one damn person from EA or EB gives a crap.
    Which leads me to believe this is all being done on purpose.
  • HannoLO22
    edited August 2019
    if you are banned at BF3, then this is your future in the other origin games. Since you have the same ID.
    i am banned now at all bf4! servers from Rock n Roll:

"Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: HannoLO22 you are BANNED permanent FOR suspect cheating / pb ban"

• PieceMak3r
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    EA chat support says to come to the forums here because the only people that can fix/help are here on the forums.
    It's like ring a round the rosy with the damn company. No one knows anything and no one can help you but point you in a different direction.
    Just damn sad that someone can not, will not, do something about this. 

• Ajmacaho925
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    So i am currently being globally banned from Punkbuster for the reason Violation GameHack #81668 
    so they say.
    So i spoke with an EA support member and they suggested i purchase BF3 , so i did... and as soon as i
    entered a server i was kicked again with the error message PBBans.com enforced a previous Cross Game
    MBi Ban for Ajmacaho925.{Admin Decision}    So now im a bit confused,  So Even balance wont help at all
    with what might be the cause but i assume any game that uses Punkbuster will fail for me? am i right?   
    well why when i download Americas Army and that game uses Punkbuster as well,  It plays with out a
    hitch, perfectly normal, No kicks nothing..... WHY?  that tells me either there so called flawless software
    is not so flawless or there's a problem within the Battlefield games.  Not to mention EA wouldn't even give me a refund on BF3 no more that 24 hours had gone by... you know what they told me to do? Contact Even balance..haha I was LIVID, im like, You sold me the game NOT Evenbalance.. they Hung up on me when i demanded to speak to there supervisor. And now every time i try to contact support weather it's through email, chat, or phone they know exactly who i am and refuse to help me. All i get is
    "you will need to talk to Even Balance about PunkBuster. they are the developers"

Yea that's kinda like finding a needle in a haystack. It seems all of us "Cheaters" get the same Auto reply
    with no chance of a winning appeal to get the ban lifted. I did send another ticket stating i was globally
    banned but without somewhere to look for what is the cause im assuming what they told all of us is in my
    case, My GUID or CD key was leaked or stolen somehow but i needed to make sure there was no faulty
    software or crap on my PC.... so that's why i ask because America's Army uses Punkbuster and it works
    fine on my PC... yet BF4 & BF3 bent me over with no Vaseline. I think im just going to take a 20min drive
    to Electronic Arts Headquarters and most likely get arrested. if anyone wants to join in on this mission
    from god let me know... :)  im doing it Blues Brothers Style

• Ajmacaho925
    Yall might see me on the Evening News!!!     
  • Ajmacaho925
    they can only push and kick us little BF4 & BF3 players around for so long till one of us just SNAPS!!!

• Ajmacaho925
    THAT GAME OF MINE WAS A KIND OF RELEASE FOR ME..... AND NOW IT'S GONE AND SO AM I;.....

• Ajmacaho925
    I had to cancel my bank card and report fraud just to get a damn refund!!!   wtf EA yall better get your stuff together!
  • Ajmacaho925
    HannoLO22 said:
    But i am a "proofen" hacker right now. And "good" admins just add the hackers from other games on their ban lists. And "very" good admins share this listss with other admins, because they are the "good" ones, and sharing is "love".

Maybe I should get another hobby. Gaming is ruined.

your making me laugh....... and that's a good thing,  I am ready to unleash the furry on EA!!!

• Ajmacaho925
    a billion dollar company is hurting for cash so bad they had to try an screw me out of   $9.99     
    talk about WOW :o
  • Ajmacaho925
    There own support suggested i purchase BF3 since i was banned from BF4... he probably new the whole time what would happen too. Then as soon as i called back and stated the issue i was having they told me to contact Evenbalance since Punkbuster kicked me, for a game i just purchased from them. No refund, sorry cant help you, is there anything else i can do for you he says.....    im still dumbfounded and in shock from it all...