Master Discussion Thread For BF3 Punkbuster Bans.

Comments

• ApathyOverdose
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
     Ajmacaho925, please don't flood. All of us here have gone through this phase of indignation and rage. Keep calm.
  • StarscreamUK
    7396 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I had to cancel my bank card and report fraud just to get a damn refund!!!   wtf EA yall better get your stuff together!
    I hope you dont have other games attached to your origin account.  
  • Ajmacaho925
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I had to cancel my bank card and report fraud just to get a damn refund!!!   wtf EA yall better get your stuff together!
    I hope you dont have other games attached to your origin account.  
    no it was a one time only card i used to purchase BF3 as i was talked into it by a EA customer support rep.
  • Ajmacaho925
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    StarscreamUK :   you keep mentioning that im not banned in all BF3 servers only PBBans.com servers or something like that?  am i right?   if so , should i contact them as well? too late i jumped the gun, this anger & rage has taken over me. I should take my meds.
  • StarscreamUK
    7396 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Your post this morning says it is a cross game ban enforced by pbbans. That means they are banning you from playing on pbban servers based solely on your ban on a different game. To get that removed would be down to you appealing to pbbans, they are not evenbalance as some people think.
  • HannoLO22
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2019
    HannoLO22 said:
    if you are banned at BF3, then this is your future in the other origin games. Since you have the same ID.
    i am banned now at all bf4! servers from Rock n Roll:

"Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: HannoLO22 you are BANNED permanent FOR suspect cheating / pb ban"

I got an answer from a admin of this "Rnr"-people:
    he said something like "since you are global banned in BF3 you will get no unban".
    _
    You see, there is no way to get along with that!
    And what makes me really angry is that if they(the server owners) have enough of their "clean" players, they dont care for others, even if it would be 25% of the player base.
    Privat servers shouldnt be possible, instead a votekick system against the hackers.
    I will never buy a EA game anymore. The last game was hardline, and then no one was playing it. Same almost with titanfall.
    _
    my hard-software:

Win7 64bit, SP1
    Firefox with adblock plus, video downloadhelper
    avarast free antivirus

• ApathyOverdose
    edited August 2019
    HannoLO22 said:

And what makes me really angry is that if they(the server owners) have enough of their "clean" players, they dont care for others, even if it would be 25% of the player base.

Until they get the ban themselves. :) TNT guys got banned and then turned off PunkBuster on their four servers, as they reported above.
  • TheBloodyWizard
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi. I am from Kazakhstan, and I have the same problem too, and also my friend. Punkbunster Ban without reasons, August 07 th. No hacking, no cheating, no any third-party programs and soft, just playing BF3 like normal player. 746 hours, I'am playing 4 years. I found PB logs on my PC. The log says that I have errors with: Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe handshaking failed, and then says:  GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 91f6569c. I write ticket to Even Balance company, but they don't answer yet (maybe later. Only 2 days have passed). I don't know what to do. If I buy a new game, there is no guarantee that they will not ban me again. Therefore, I believe that it is necessary to achieve unban. I think they all knows about our punkbuster ban problems, because a lot of players have the same problem. 
  • StarscreamUK
    Win 7?
  • srh036928
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2019
    So I got a PB ban as well 6+ years 2000hrs PB, EA no *violation removed *help, so question is how do you start again? because I still enjoy the game
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • ApathyOverdose
     srh036928

You have two options:

1. Play on non-PB servers (look for TNT servers on Battlelog).

2. Create another EA/Origin account, buy BF3 again and restart your progression from scratch. But remember — you may get banned again in short time (my 2nd account get banned on the same computer right after 1st game start, and my 3rd account get banned on another computer in less than a month).

Any appeals to EA and Even Balance (as well as to server admins) will not work, so don't waste your time and forget about it.
  • Shadownes
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    AparthyOverdose
    The most likely why people are getting banned again after buying / creating a new bf3 account is because most forget to either format their harddrive and do a "wipeout" on their harddrive. 
    Evenbalance / Punkbuster collects / Saves your harddrive serials / MAC address (netcard serials) in order to remember the specific hardware / account that got banned from. 
    Replacing a new HDD / SSD and Netcard (gives you a new MAC address) and you won't get another ban. 

As you mentioned, I suggest as well that people that have these bans connects to TNT if they want to play again. 
  • ApathyOverdose
    Shadownes said:
    Replacing a new HDD / SSD and Netcard (gives you a new MAC address) and you won't get another ban. 
    This is a very optimistic view of things. You may not have noticed, but my 3rd account was activated on a completely different computer, with a completely different hardware, and even in another city. I activated it on June 28, and on July 23 I got a ban. Less than a month.

So, you can’t say that someone will not get a ban. May not get, or may get in a year, or may get in a month. Who knows?
  • ApathyOverdose
    edited August 2019
    But you are absolutely right that we need to change the hardware id's in order to at least have a chance to play for a while, and not get a ban instantly.
  • TheBloodyWizard
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Win 7?
    No. Win 8.1
  • StarscreamUK
    But not win 10 is the main thing.... As yet I've not seen anyone in the ban waves on win 10....
  • D4rkWin9Duck
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2019
    @Muffinsmasher
    Glad I could help you :) ! We're trying to keep our servers clean and are currently translating our old bans into the new setup.
    We still have anti cheat btw. and a lot of bans in our database from known cheaters.
    We never had a infantry only server yet but we could create one if you could support it (or anyone reading it and who is interested)

@HiyaHiyaCthulhu @aRareMonster @HannoLO22 @Ajmacaho925 @TheBloodyWizard @srh036928
    You can join our servers or the one of "Rush and Beer" (US located) which runs ranked without Punkbuster ;) so there is a choice.

@PieceMak3r I think it's the admins right to ban people in BF3 who cheated in BF4 as well (If you're talking about crossbans)

Find more servers without Punkbuster on this reddit post:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield3/comments/cnujiv/ranked_servers_for_those_unjustly_banned_by/

Post edited by D4rkWin9Duck on
  • D4rkWin9Duck
    Did you try TNT's servers? They are turned off PunkBuster recently.

Not all the TNT servers just one so far I believe.

Now we switched off Punbuster on all our servers:

• HannoLO22
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2019
    Thank you for this.

But the big problem at this maps are the jets. They kill every tank which leaves the base. Same problem by the cooper TV missles. Thats why I prefer Metro. Best would be Metro with explosives limit. 
    Maybe a Metro server would help to bind more people too.
  • D4rkWin9Duck
    HannoLO22 said:
    Thank you for this.

But the big problem at this maps are the jets. They kill every tank which leaves the base. Same problem by the cooper TV missles. Thats why I prefer Metro. Best would be Metro with explosives limit.
    You're welcome ! Metro could really be a thing. How far would you be interested to support us into it ?
    What do you think about a map rotation of multiple infantry maps ?
    Easiest would be to join our Discord if you're interested.
    @[email protected]