This Week in Battlefield V

This week's TOW - They don't learn, do they?

MonicasCigar
112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
melee kills,
airplane damage (last I tried it only counted 3 damage),
ammo crates?

kill or suppress 7 enemies in one life? (suppression is a joke anyway)

ugh.
they haven't learned a bit, have they.

Comments

• pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    melee kills,
    ammo crates?

ugh.

I guess this is a great opportunity to jump back into Combined Arms to grind some of these out.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tides this week is mega easy I want real challenges back this baby stuff is a joke.
  • MonicasCigar
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    most games are now a support MMG campfest.
    looking for ammo crates or suppression kills.

ffs dice.
  • jimbutt9
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah that doesn't sound that hard tbh but bad players will struggle tho like they are supposed to hence them being bad players.
  • MonicasCigar
    jimbutt9 wrote: »
    Yeah that doesn't sound that hard tbh but bad players will struggle tho like they are supposed to hence them being bad players.

it's nothing to do with bad,
    it's making players play a certain way in a game mode they might not enjoy.

doesn't really bode well for a players long term enjoyment of the game.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    jimbutt9 wrote: »

it's nothing to do with bad,
    it's making players play a certain way in a game mode they might not enjoy.

doesn't really bode well for a players long term enjoyment of the game.

This week's tides is fine you're just cherry picking what you don't like. You should mention resupply 15 team mates, earn 3500 objective score, capture, arm or disarm 2 objectives and same but for. 6 objectives overall.

This week's tides is all objective play and the few obhectives you have complained about stab 3, damage planes and 7 kills in a life are really easy to do through standard play.

I don't see why anyone would complain when you can complete tides this week in any mode. Don't like GO do the bottom row simples.
  • doctorrocktor
    1800 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I unlocked it without realising,not hard at all.
  • Prep768
    3434 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @MonicasCigar - could you take 10mins and come up with what you would like to see in this tow?

Would be interested in see what you perceive to be acceptable - nothing fancy, bullet points will do
  • DirtyDog1974
    309 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Got my melee kills doing CA, the mode is horrible but thank god for getting dumb assignments do e!
  • smyhk
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All these Tow challenges are completable through normal PTFO play. I have unlocked many by accident and not realized it until the match was over. Too many narrow-minded players think they MUST play a certain way to complete the challenges or that the challenges are the top priority of their meaningless existence. You don't have to lone wolf or work against your own team/squad. Just play the damn game!
  • BlindChance
    490 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 28
    They have learnt few things. The objective style challenges in most cases ask you to capture a flag/destroy an objetive/disarm etc. It took me few hours to unlock the rifle.
  • GaunteroDimmS4
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I hate assignments and weekly challenges but this week's challenges are really really easy and the rifle can be unlocked playing the main modes that everyone plays.
    If you played the game instead of writing this post and answering, you really might have been at least halfway through the rifle's unlock.
  • dcs500
    1415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I completed it without even knowing I completed it. What did I win?
  • Dr_X2345
    774 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Oh, do you not like being told what to do? Boo hoo. Go play CoD if you can't play an objective.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2887 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I just launched the game this morning and unlocked the rifle during my 2nd game of conquest without even realizing it.
  • Psychloan
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just my opinion but I think any assignment with "in one life" as a condition needs to go. Also it caters to the people who love to show off their K/D.
    I'm sure there's gonna be a troll assignment one day which will be something like "Kill the entire enemy team In One Life, only with assists, while capturing an objective."
  • 0Anesthetic4u
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 1
    melee kills,
    ammo crates?

ugh.

Bayonet kills are a really useful way to kill people with sniper rifles. They think they can push you if they know your are a sniper, so they charge, but you are already rushing the door with something pointy... Free kills.

Ammo crates are great and easy to use.

If you want' to suppress enemies, go with the Lewis Gun, and machine guner specialization and thank me later. That gun is capable of suppressing whole teams of people and in the process of doing so spotting them for your team. You can also suppress with tank and transport MGs.

I just cant stand trying to arm objectives. I play conquest. That is it.
  • SumwhatKrazy
    555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Damaging planes will be the one i may struggle with as i dont fly. But AA's. 7 kills in a life is one of those things that could be easy or could be quite hard.
    Iam glad i can just play conquest and play for fun to do this weeks TOW.
  • Skepticus66
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    melee kills,
    ammo crates?

ugh.

Good Lord, just uninstall.