BF3 Remaster? (NO LEAKS, PROOF)

wesleyvanvianen8
13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
BF3 was launched in October 25, 2011 for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. There is a remastered version released in January 10, 2017 for the Xbox One, but will it also remaster for the PS4?

Any thoughts for this question?

Comments

• HawkeyeAM47
    1315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It was not remastered in any way shape or form on Xbox one, it was just the 360 version ported to the Xbone.
    Nothing remastered. I wish they would bring us the PC version if tge game with 64 man serveres, but at this point i doubt it, reason being the devs that helped with that game are long gone
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2
    How did i know who made this thread before I even clicked on it?
  • Vespervin
    1221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm amazed by the stupidity. Absolutely amazed.
  • IIPrest0nII
    1738 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I think it's time to stop posting clickbait threads. Please avoid clickbaits in the next time.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.