Rate my stats!

2»

Comments

• esturias_88
    135 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    simply analysing what happened. aka "u get a lot of kills with that vehicle" or "you seem to perform good with this and thst weapon" or "your accuracy with thst weapon is kind of underwhelming, I would try to be more careful with your shots"... i mean it's really not that hard....
    And you really think that the OP came here to get told that he has his most kills in a plane?
    Besides that, the part about accuracy would already be about "skill".
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    James-MII wrote: »
    There are literally no words to describe some people here. Please come and look at this mods.. this guy made a thread I don’t like. Pathetic.

Or the viewpoint could be (instead of "hey mods come look at this") hey everyone, see how good I am!
    This is just another "What is your K/D" thread from braggarts who exploit in one form or another (it will eventually get closed down)
    We went approximately 1 week without people staring at themselves in the mirror... this thread would have made itself if OP hand't done it.
  • okiie_918
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Rate? OK. I don't want to meet you on battlefield in opposite team. You are one of top pilots in Battlefield V. 44 place. Why you are not using Stuka and JU-88?
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/leaderboards/stats/all/ScoreAir?page=1

G-2 with 20 mm's and rockets my fav! And the VA is super easy to kill infantry, like get 2-3 ppl per pass easy.. I don't care for bomber they need people like me to stay alive from people like me! Only thing I need help with is a good MAA person but can kill most of those to! The 20 mm's on g-2 are nasty as well on infantry and planes!
  • okiie_918
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Any for my accuracy, well the VA shots alot of shots lol!!
  • herodes87
    1290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think its Just ridiculous how much people care about stats.

Shouldn't be Count and Not even shown in the Game.

People would Play more the objective and Camp less.

That was one of the best Features in BBC2. Just Points No k/d.
  • mrzamo1879
    78 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You should take some of your own advice. Don't be abusive to others. That behaviour gets you actioned.

So it’s cool for him to act the way he does? Hmm, seems fair.
  • StarscreamUK
    7523 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited March 2019
    mrzamo1879 wrote: »
    You should take some of your own advice. Don't be abusive to others. That behaviour gets you actioned.

So it’s cool for him to act the way he does? Hmm, seems fair.

I cant discuss moderation actions taken against another.
    But you already knew that didnt you James. Your alt/shared account is now also actioned.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1749 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    okiie_918 wrote: »
    Haven't seen one of these in awhile.. rate the person who last posted stats.. if possible of course.. rate and give opinion what kind of player they are.. here is my overview if you can post the link!
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/psn/okiie_918/overview

Tis decent for a pilot main.

Would rather see the spm and win percent up a bit more though for more of a focus on winning but flying is kind of limited roll in that aspect.

(See how easy it is to make a constructive comment guys)
  • The_BERG_366
    2766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    simply analysing what happened. aka "u get a lot of kills with that vehicle" or "you seem to perform good with this and thst weapon" or "your accuracy with thst weapon is kind of underwhelming, I would try to be more careful with your shots"... i mean it's really not that hard....
    And you really think that the OP came here to get told that he has his most kills in a plane?
    Besides that, the part about accuracy would already be about "skill".

not at all. saying that the accuracy on a gun is underwhelming is not the same as saying that the guy is bad with this gun. it just means that in my opinion he hits only a small amount of shots, nothing more. skill is about ability, stats are about performance, two distinct concepts.

also I wrote "u seem to GET a lot of kills in that vehicle" not "u seem to HAVE...". I could equivalently write: "your kpm on that vehicle is really good".
    however these are just example sentences anyways.
  • esturias_88
    135 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    not at all. saying that the accuracy on a gun is underwhelming is not the same as saying that the guy is bad with this gun. it just means that in my opinion he hits only a small amount of shots, nothing more. skill is about ability, stats are about performance, two distinct concepts.

also I wrote "u seem to GET a lot of kills in that vehicle" not "u seem to HAVE...". I could equivalently write: "your kpm on that vehicle is really good".
    Again: You think the OP came here to get told that he seems to get a lot of kills in a particular vehicle?
    The rest is just unnecessary nitpicking.

• The_BERG_366
    2766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Again: You think the OP came here to get told that he seems to get a lot of kills in a particular vehicle?
    The rest is just unnecessary nitpicking.

you calling it "unnecessary nitpicking" clearly shows that you don't understand the point of this. also I already said thst it's just an example of what one could say to judge stats instead of skill. thst doesn't mean that the op came here with the intention to hear exactly this example.

now reread and and use your brain before replying thanks...