Immense rubberbanding and teleporting despite low ping

GrinddalDDG
463 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited March 2019
Hey guys,

For the past 10 days the game has been unplayable for me.
In all games I play (my ping is always between 12-30) the enemies are teleporting and rubberbanding. I shoot at them and they dissapear a second later they are besides me and im done.

I also encounter bulletsponges who take no damage even from several headshots, turn and the shoot me.

This is constantly, even for players that also have low pings...

Others having these issues?

Comments

• GrinddalDDG
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Also I cannot quick start games, only thru servers... and alot of games are half empty..
  • GrinddalDDG
    edited March 2019
    I am not trying to **** on the game, I just would like to know if others are experiencing this? Before the 10 days, game was pretty smooth for me.

I have tried reinstalling the game with no luck.

For info, I have also tried in ops, that it did not count all my kills when on end screen. Greatly reducing my kills and deaths. Example, in the game the screen said 23-12, at the end screen this was changed to 7-3 for some reason. This is also in the last 10 days.
  • DETROIT7414
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey guys,

In all games I play (my ping is always between 12-30) the enemies are teleporting and rubberbanding. I shoot at them and they dissapear a second later they are besides me and im done.

I also encounter bulletsponges who take no damage even from several headshots, turn and the shoot me.

I came back last night after taking a week break from seizure mode to teleportation on both teams on foot and even in vehicles (a bomber also) with my ping @39. Out of the 4 rounds, I only seen it it bad with infantry on Narvik and the teleporting vehicles on panzerstorm. I'm on PS Pro.
  • Realsoccerdude
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The first para by poster. Has been occuring with me too.
  • GrinddalDDG
    I am on a standard ps4, but never had problems before. Other online mp games are running smoothly...
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hey guys,

Yeah same for me and i actually saved a few videos where the enemy players completely disappear right in front of you and we still have tones of instances of mine craft trees and graphical errors
  • Realsoccerdude
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dice should look into it.this is serious
  • GrinddalDDG
    I will try to save a few vids aswell!
  • WetFishDB
    2377 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

It’d be interesting to see. The minecraft trees everyone seems to get, but the intense rubber banding whilst having a low ping would be interesting... if at all possible get the net graph on too.
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    I usually have no connectivity problems, but yesterday the packet loss icon was present almost constantly. I tried restarting my router, but the problem persisted. When I’ve had problems with packet loss in the past, the game is unplayable; shots not registering, players rubber banding, teleports, and more.

To my surprise, though, it actually played reasonably well yesterday. Some weird situations, with seemingly bad hit registration, occurred, but all in all, it was fine. I’m guessing the patch with improved net code is the reason, it was playable at all.

Other than yesterday’s packet loss problems, I haven’t experienced what OP is describing.

Edit: fwiw, I’m playing on a PS Pro, on EU servers.
    Post edited by Ploodovic on
  • Realsoccerdude
    I have a good knowledge of networking.
    Checked up with Rest of the games work fine without lag,rubber banding. Everything op described in the first para is occuring with me since last 7-10 days.
  • GrinddalDDG
    WetFishDB wrote: »

It’d be interesting to see. The minecraft trees everyone seems to get, but the intense rubber banding whilst having a low ping would be interesting... if at all possible get the net graph on too.

Will try and get some footage when I play tonight. Will be easy to get the teleporting as it happens everytime I play atm. Rubberbanding mostly happens to enemy vehicles, and as I main support, I dont often get near them.
  • Realsoccerdude
    I have never experienced ghosting in any other M.P. what the hack?
  • GrinddalDDG
    Ok so after yesterdays patch, the problems have dissapeared, at least for me.