Issue with choosing a weapon.

EXILE157
204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Anyone else having this problem?

On the Allied Support Class I choose the (M1922 MG) weapon and for the > Axis Support Class I choose the (MG 42) then when I go back to menu, both side has the same (MG 42) weapon?
It's only happening to the Support Class. I even click on repair game and nothing changed, still having the same issue!....I hate that, I like working on different weapons for both company.

Comments

• TFBisquit
    1349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They only stick if you set them in menu. Not in the server.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2717 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They've added "Class Morroring" option. Its in Gameplay settings.
  • EXILE157
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My settings since I set it hasn't been changed at all and I know it's a patch that caused this, because I noticed it's the Support and Medic now with the same issue.

• EXILE157
    TFBisquit wrote: »
    They only stick if you set them in menu. Not in the server.
    That's where its happening.

• CosmicStriker
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i've noticed this issue too, i wanted the Allies to use Allie weapons and the Axis to use Axis Weapons , but they mirror and i've given up on fixing it each round.
  • EXILE157
    i've noticed this issue too, i wanted the Allies to use Allie weapons and the Axis to use Axis Weapons , but they mirror and i've given up on fixing it each round.
    Another thing I just noticed last night playing with the (M1922 MG) I completed the progression to level 10 several times, but it stay's on level 9!!!???

• Cropulus
    258 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EXILE157 wrote: »
    My settings since I set it hasn't been changed at all and I know it's a patch that caused this, because I noticed it's the Support and Medic now with the same issue.

They communicated that you can change your settings to allow you to choose a loadout per class, so this can be easily solved in your settings?
  • EXILE157
    Cropulus wrote: »
    EXILE157 wrote: »

They communicated that you can change your settings to allow you to choose a loadout per class, so this can be easily solved in your settings?
    What part don't you understand?...What you just said is known since the game came out and I have set my settings since the game came out. I had no issues until the last 2 "fixes"

If it was a "Gameplay Settings" situation, why isn't it happening to all Class on both ((Allied or Axis)) side....Think about that for moment.

I'll say it again so you can understand clearly my issue > is only with ((Medic and Support)) no matter ((Allied or Axis)) I chose a different specific weapons for them and both side gets the same weapon at the end.... > Again I'm having that issue only with ((Medic and Support))

• TFBisquit
    1349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 18
    Disable the class mirroring in settings. Or is that not working for you? I have to say I prefer one weapon per class overall. I'll change it if and when necessary.
    YourLocalPlumber already said that btw.
    Alternatively, you could delete the game, delete the folders, and reinstall it through origin. If you're not on a download cap that is.
    As for the new features, they get added along the line, but you can disable them if you don't like them.
    On a side note, game was running fine for me, but with terrain at high or ultra the ground artifacted big time, only on low it looked as it should with no flicker etc.
    Made me think of the spawn bug they "fixed"with the last patch.
    So I cleaned out my nvidia drivers, reinstalled them and problem is gone.
    Nothing to do with your issue, but sometimes issues creep into your system requiring drastic meassures like reinstalling.