BF3 Banned??

launchit0
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hi There, can someone please help ,me? I have just been banned from the following server?

[WAR] NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER #01 NOSHAHR TDM 24/7 = 1000 TICK

The reason was this, Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: [perm][BanEnforcer][https://discord.gg/bw4e98F ]

What does that even mean? I have never been banned of a server in all my years of playing?

Can anyone shed some light please?

Comments

• IIPrest0nII
    2372 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    It means you probably broke some rules of the server and admin kicked/banned you for that. What you can do is play on another server or contact the server admin.
  • launchit0
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I don't even know how to contact the admin
  • Marksman5147_ALT
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    launchit0 wrote: »

Who cares, you got banned from a server because you either broke the server rules (your fault) or killed them and they got mad, more likely the first tho Im sure theyd be mad if you broke rules.

Either click on the server and message the owner and ask to be unbanned, or just play another server
  • launchit0
    How do I message the server

Marksman5147_ALT said:
    launchit0 wrote: »

Who cares, you got banned from a server because you either broke the server rules (your fault) or killed them and they got mad, more likely the first tho Im sure theyd be mad if you broke rules.

Either click on the server and message the owner and ask to be unbanned, or just play another server

• StarscreamUK
    7523 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    launchit0 said:
    There is a discord link in the message, click it, and speak to the owner.
  • launchit0
    Hi Starscream thanks for replying, I have gone onto discord but it says the link has expired. 
    StarscreamUK said:
    launchit0 said:
    There is a discord link in the message, click it, and speak to the owner.

• StarscreamUK
    7523 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I have literally just clicked it and joined their server.
  • EVI35170
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Banned … OK, if this server, this game was equal to a manningschool in real life, certainly who would have followed their rules, their manners. But, here, it is some kind of foolish, a game   in a virtual environnement. LET HIM IN BACK and FREE!
  • StarscreamUK
    why don't you pay for a server and let him join yours?