This next patch is going to be very underwhelming by the sounds of things.

mattd3162014
313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Just heard its only a small patch with a few bug fixes the main one being the epilepsy spawn screen,there are tones more bugs to be fixed than that,i really hope im wrong.

Comments

• firechickenfan
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They are also tweaking shotguns.
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They are also tweaking shotguns.

I know i read the patch notes they needed a buff but the patch itself is a joke there is a hell of a lot more to fix and if that is all they have accomplished since they last patch its very underwhelming laughable in fact i have zero confidence we will see new maps or even the firestorm game mode by march if this is how slow they are.
  • Claypole1
    386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So the next patch is to fix the issue they have us with the last patch? I wonder what new issue they'll give us...
  • dcs500
    1512 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I thought Rush was in the next update, now they are saying it's just a patch. Why has everything got to be smoke and mirrors with these guys?
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dcs500 wrote: »
    I thought Rush was in the next update, now they are saying it's just a patch. Why has everything got to be smoke and mirrors with these guys?

Rush is probably already in the game, but not active yet, considering the ToW beginning on Thursday revolves around it.
  • dcs500
    1512 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    Ploodovic wrote: »
    Rush is probably already in the game, but not active yet, considering the ToW beginning on Thursday revolves around it.

I thought the new ToW chapter would require a big download, can't imagine Rush would come in at 400mb (quoted file size or todays patch), and surely they wouldn't release two updates in a week.
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019

I thought the new ToW chapter would require a big download, can't imagine Rush would come in at 400mb (quoted file size or todays patch), and surely they wouldn't release two updates in a week.

Which is why I’m thinking that Rush was included in the last patch, not the one released today.

Edit: reading the notes for the February 12 patch:
    Another part of the update, but one not available just yet, is the return of a fan-favorite multiplayer mode: Rush.
  • enterBrainer
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Which is why I’m thinking that Rush was included in the last patch, not the one released today.

Edit: reading the notes for the February 12 patch:
    Another part of the update, but one not available just yet, is the return of a fan-favorite multiplayer mode: Rush.

you are correct.
    the former patch had Rush included. the last just some tweaks and opening up the new ToW challenges.