Is this delayed patch going to mean we will only see one patch in march instead of two?

mattd3162014
313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Im wondering since there is a small patch tomorrow is Dice going to shaft us and only give us one major patch this month instead of two?Would not surprise me at all really.

Comments

• DaMutha1
    1511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't know, but I'm also worried about when we'll see Greece. Has there been any mention of it lately? Found the roadmap put out months ago....RMG8SuisPMcuQs-z1C-s8-Qi0VHvPZPKJqeH5xIbd5s.jpg?auto=webp&s=c082a09bdeb9198f94afe03afc5e06db2154686f
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DaMutha1 wrote: »
    I don't know, but I'm also worried about when we'll see Greece. Has there been any mention of it lately? Found the roadmap put out months ago....RMG8SuisPMcuQs-z1C-s8-Qi0VHvPZPKJqeH5xIbd5s.jpg?auto=webp&s=c082a09bdeb9198f94afe03afc5e06db2154686f

none what so ever i will be surprised if firestorm even releases in March.Mark my words firestorm is going to be delayed and we will be lucky to even see a new map in march.Imo this game was released at least a year too early ive almost lost count of the amount of bugs a found just playing for a few hours yesterday.Silent enemy tanks right beside you,weapon tree unlocks stuck on second tier even though im at level 6.Stuck in main menu until the match has ended after spawning into a plane.Players literally disappearing right in front of you.Cliping under the map on hamada,mine craft looking trees on arras and twisted steel.No footstep audio from enemy players and the list goes on and on.I don`t think think this game is going to be in a polished state for months very very disappointing.