This Week in Battlefield V - March 4th - Update #4, Rush Returns, Gadgets Discussion

13»

Comments

• sloopyfish
    53 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I thought you fixed the company coin issue. 1st game eor 1,050cc i got 200cc and 2nd game eor 950cc i got 100cc?? Lmao you still cant get that right!!
  • doctorrocktor
    1938 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I know this isn't a thread for it but anyway,panther tank,king tiger as a sqaud call in,hurricane,p47 thunder bolt,FW190,motorbike and side car these would be great on maps like panzerstorm.jeeps where are they,let us drive trucks to be used as transports,lancaster bomber,he111,me110.
  • SerSkrungus
    40 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    Freaking medics and machine gunners...I just can't get past it...I get killed more so by those 2 classes than anything else it's silly. I saw an entire squad of medics totally tip the balance so bad the other night they won 3 matches in a row as top squad, most kills, most arm/disarms, all because the medic class runs faster to downed teammates and since some one is ALWAYS down you can spam running faster than everyone by sprinting in between downed teammates and not actually reviving them, then spray you ZK-383 in small circles and walk away casually with 6 kills knowing they can't kill you back because you can spam self heal. Waaaaaay o.p. and imbalanced and I should know I play as a medic, it's too o.p.
  • SerSkrungus
    40 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Seriously the range on the selblastder turner and gewehr semi-auto rifles NEED to be dialed back, they make snipers obsolete and it's ridiculous...