What have Dice been doing for the last 3 weeks this patch is tiny?

mattd3162014
313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Im starting to wonder what the hell the devs are doing at Dice for the last 3 weeks the patch only has two decent fixes the epilepsy spawn screen and buff to shotguns.I cannot understand why its taking them so long to fix all the other bugs i mean in just a few hours of play you could reproduced minimum of 20 bugs.No fix for players clipping under the ground,players disappearing right in front of you.Not being about to level up weapon tiers even though your past level 4 minecraft trees trees disappearing so enemy players can shoot you through them,being shot about 20 meters behind cover where the enemy cant even see you.Packet loss on almost every server even empty combined arms with a ping of 22.Completely silent enemy tanks right beside you and no footstep audio on enemy soldiers,team balance putting you 22 against 32 players and the list goes on and on.

This new dev team is painfully slow in comparison to previous battlefield titles i almost guarantee we don`t see new maps or firestorm in March that wont even bother me if they just fix all the damn bugs and issues first but what the hell is taking so long.

Comments

• Tullzter
    1271 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    People complain when Dice devs don't do a patch, people complain when patch is too big, people complain when patch is too small, people complain where there are too many patches...

people complain..jeez
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Tullzter wrote: »
    People complain when Dice devs don't do a patch, people complain when patch is too big, people complain when patch is too small, people complain where there are too many patches...

people complain..jeez

And people complain about people complaining :-)

well if there is so much worth complaining about i cant really disagree with most complaints about BFV.
    they promised so much and delivered so little. core design choices make the game just frustrating.
    look at BF1 for example sure it had some serious issues but core design was never an issue. net-code was solid RSP while being a husk was at least added. so on and so forth.
    in BFV visibility is of such an issue camping/"defending off the objective" is the META as well as using 3x magnification of almost all weapons. net-code is still in a state sup-bar to BF1. weapon balance/class balance is the absolute worst its ever been in the franchise. assault is the go to OP class, support tails in just behind then recon because ppl love scouts/snipers and then all the way behind medic tries to cut out a niche it will never get. with EVERY flag having healing stations and everyone has a bandage the need for medic is just not there since hey 0-15m engagement sweet-spot is a joke in BF. versatility wins over specialization. but that is off the point
  • Squad_Cohesion
    910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DICE been hard at work making announcements for the community about future announcements. (not a joke)
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DICE been hard at work making announcements for the community about future announcements. (not a joke)

Yeah that is what it seems like also that recent post they made about how they know the game did launch well and they did not communicate properly and are sorry im pretty sure they have copied that almost word for word from some youtuber that said this is what they should say to the fans for damage control.It almost feels like some of these updates are not even patches at all its almost like they have done nothing to fix the game its just placebo.
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    On Twitter this patch was called a "hotfix" for the last patch ...

And the actual next patch is on its way, they just pushed this part of the fixes forward for the urgent issue (epilepsy spawn screen).
  • BigWyrm
    325 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

people complain..jeez

And people complain about people complaining :-)

How else can they lord over you?
  • TropicPoison
    2505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

people complain..jeez

Noone made you click on the thread and post, maybe don't look where you don't have a hissy fit?
  • thamac15
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The real question that should receive attention is, why are there so many bugs to begin with? Did they rush the game? Did they have the same standards and expectations within their performance? Some of these bugs have been since day one and still no fix i.e. the social screen popping up when firing a weapon.
  • Tullzter
    1271 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

people complain..jeez

Noone made you click on the thread and post, maybe don't look where you don't have a hissy fit?

lol sorry if the truth hurt you buddy, i just pointed out that no matter what Dice does, no one is happy ! also free country, i can post wherever i want
  • mattd3162014
    thamac15 wrote: »
    The real question that should receive attention is, why are there so many bugs to begin with? Did they rush the game? Did they have the same standards and expectations within their performance? Some of these bugs have been since day one and still no fix i.e. the social screen popping up when firing a weapon.

yup that`s another one that happens a lot,also had one when i spawned into a plane and got stuck in the main menu and could not escape until the round eneded
  • Tullzter

Yeah that is what it seems like also that recent post they made about how they know the game did launch well and they did not communicate properly and are sorry im pretty sure they have copied that almost word for word from some youtuber that said this is what they should say to the fans for damage control.It almost feels like some of these updates are not even patches at all its almost like they have done nothing to fix the game its just placebo.

Game is rushed, no premium content, the dev time took about 18 months..half as much as it took for BF1 but they are slowly working towards a better game..Remember BF4 when it launched?
  • TropicPoison
    2505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

people complain..jeez

lol sorry if the truth hurt you buddy, i just pointed out that no matter what Dice does, no one is happy ! also free country, i can post wherever i want

Then maybe stop complaining like a child when you're complaining about complaining?

The op is right, and you're wrong, there's problems that have been known about since shortly after release that haven't been fixed still, like the infinite black loading screen still happening after a match ends sometimes.

Stay ignorant though kiddo 👍
  • Tullzter

people complain..jeez

Then maybe stop complaining like a child when you're complaining about complaining?

The op is right, and you're wrong, there's problems that have been known about since shortly after release that haven't been fixed still, like the infinite black loading screen still happening after a match ends sometimes.

Stay ignorant though kiddo 👍

again how am i complaining? what is my complaint exactly besides pointing out that people make a big deal out of literally everything (you also are exhibit A of said behavior "kiddo")
    OP is right when complaining about size of patch really? lol you guys are pathetic