Light tank 20mm cannon damage to armor.

r3cklesshate23ps
36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I dont see in the update notes that this was fixed. Does it mean that it was intentional? I refuse to even try it as its a waste of a life and a team vehicle. If it was intentional why not have said so in the last update notes? Need to know so i can remove the light tanks from my selections with the additions of the new tanks that wont get used by me anyway. What a waste of a vehicle Dice. Also if it was intention can you not just remove the 20mm altogether? Its a pointless specialization if you cannot defend yourself and the staghounds AP rounds do little to heavy tanks with quick fixes and armor upgrades.

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    5320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Dice confirmed that as imtentional change and you can even find the thread here with explanation.
  • Noromiz
    291 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Who would have thought a 20mm cannon would be countered by a Heavy Tank, I wonder what people will say when they find out that AT-Rifles didn't work against Heavy Tanks either :/
    Maybe there was a good reason to add all that armor to them?

Admittedly the damage between tanks are a bit skewered, but at least Light Tanks doesn't easily defeated Heavy Tanks by circling them now.
  • r3cklesshate23ps
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Noromiz wrote: »
    Who would have thought a 20mm cannon would be countered by a Heavy Tank, I wonder what people will say when they find out that AT-Rifles didn't work against Heavy Tanks either :/
    Maybe there was a good reason to add all that armor to them?

Admittedly the damage between tanks are a bit skewered, but at least Light Tanks doesn't easily defeated Heavy Tanks by circling them now.

They cant even defend agaisnt panzers or valentines. Its not a good change and a patheric one on their part.