Battlefield V - OIB Moment of the Week - March 5

Braddock512
1537 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
Greetings once again, Battlefield V Community!

We started this #OIB Moments weekly giveaway to highlight awesome content direct from the community . We've had some fun but I want to turn it up a notch. Therefore:
  • There will be two weekly winners.
  • Winners will receive THREE (3) #BestCommunityintheWorld Emblem codes (redeemable in Origin or on Origin.comfor all platforms attached to the account) to share with their community, followers, or friends.
  • Sometimes we'll feature cinematics, trailer recuts, etc. Just looking for great content.

9eqxwe9ouoh21.jpg
Best Community in the World Emblem

Our first video comes from @Marshen_. I saw this video on a Battlefield V Facebook group and rewatched it multiple times. Such a great supercut of the cinematic trailers EA/DICE has produced to make this SUPER trailer.

This next one made me laugh. It's from @DeathStalker131. He was doing a video on the shotgun tweaks from Update #4 and didn't really notice any change... until he DID notice it.

Congrats to both of you. Great content, great times!

Think you've got a winning clip? Send it along to me (via PM, post in this thread, or hit me up on Twitter) and we'll take a look. Good luck, and have fun on the Battlefield!

Comments

• blindsniper63
    2520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This was most enjoyable
  • Pioneer_from_ua
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This happened on the closed alpha test.

• westin76
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This game has a serious team balancing issue that makes the rounds feel so unbalanced and unenjoyable I always wonder why I keep playing this pos
  • westin76
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Like let's have two tanks sit in spawn and do nothing and have 6 afk players and not kick them for the whole match like wtf developers are you doing
  • westin76
    This game series used to be fun what happened guys and gals all this rushed development and bs extra stuff that takes away from core gameplay is killing this game