EA/DICE Merchandise

CRAZY_EVAN1
153 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
can any of the officials send some our way? freebies rule.

Comments

• Carbonic
    1108 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Nope.
  • StarscreamUK
    7101 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited March 9
    Whilst freebies indeed rule, even we as forum staff don't get them, I suggest watching twitter and keep an eye on the gamechangers, they keep doing giveaways
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    >EA
    >Free stuff
    🤔
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12084 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Just to mirror the sentiments here.

Whilst gamechangers have at times done giveaways ( myself included ) it is a rarity.

Personally I have done in the past :
    • BF1 ultimate edition giveaways.
    • BFV giveaways.
    • best community in the world bfv patches giveaways.
    • Facerig giveaway.

I'd like to be able to do it more frequently but you also have to consider that each time a giveaway is done, it is usually at the cost of the person doing the giveaway.

Rarely though it can be done in partnership with other companies such as Nvidia / Logitech etc where strict conditions must be met.