1. Whenever I'm playing a specific class, then leave the server at the end of round, or for whatever reason, in the next match my selected class is different, if I join an in-progress match, which has caused me to accidentally pick a class I didn't mean to play.
2. Custom colors in the video section aren't saved if you back out of the color wheel, you just get stuck with whatever you landed on last.
3. Loading in a new round while customizing a weapon backs you out of that menu even if you still can't play yet, then again when the match officially starts, if you opened the customization menu again. Also doesn't save any changes when doing so.
4. Not being able to customize which gadget button selects which gadget. Since BF4, maybe BF3, my right D-Pad has been offensive gadgets and left D-Pad the teamplay ones. This is no longer the case and gets me killed a lot, because my thumb naturally goes for the right in combat situations as it's easier to reach.
5. Grand Operations matches come up when searching Conquest in the Server Browser.
6. You can't check class progression in the customization phase before a round even though the button prompt is onscreen.
7. Early class progression has several weapons and/or assignments given out, but none of the melee weapons or sidearms are unique, so leveling up all the classes means for 3/4 classes every other rank above 11 is pointless (as those ranks give only a single item), and just gives you a duplicate weapon in the menu for a while.
I realize Battlefield V has some far more pressing issues to iron out first, but everyone talks about those and I browse this forum a lot and AFAIK no one is talking about these small things that would be a huge QoL improvements if they were addressed. Anyone else have small complaints?