Weekly BF

Time for a new look at TTK?

Comments

  • DyD6Marina
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 13
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    Well, i'm glad this topic is gaining momentum. Maybe DICE will finally see the light and throw their you tubers and reddit under the bus, and start making folks like us of the masses at home, happy.

    The game is clearly unplayable, unless you want to prone camp, which is what the game has become.

    That and the fact the netcode cannot support this fast ttk, and the game being "hardcore", is clearly turning off players, and has the dying playercounts Hardcore mode has had for years. That's what this game has become, in that of a game most do not want to play. I mean, who matters here? Jackfrags or the multi millions of players who have given up? It is time DICE nerf the ttk.


    Not true if you know the maps.

    The netcode work good with good server on pc.

    Is normal, casuals turning off with a gameplay need more skill, and this TTK is more near to the original Battlefield.

    People want easier game can go to easier game.

    We did. I've been on Red Dead lol. And the game is number 22 played on Xbox, behind Ark Survival and COD WW2. In short, meaning, the game is relatively dead, and again while at half price.

    The question atp would really be, should DICE give up, being there is no rationale for future content on a dead game with low playercounts (they're not going to make money on the transactions), or change course, and save the game. That's the choices here.

    It's easy for you to say, you're not EA. And if they want to make money, they're not going to make it on BF Hardcore mode obviously. So, it's their choice ultimately.
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    Lying noobs really like this ttk, 3x scopes and laser accuracy.

    Enemies can't shoot back when you see them first and the noobs can camp like crazy, what else do noobs want... ?

    lol What are your stats again? Take a chill pill, you're acting silly now.

    Are you going to lower yourself to statbashing because you are wrong?

    But it is kind of obvious that people that like this noob TTK are hardcore fans and players that are obsessed with stats and that want easy 3x scope instant distant kills without risk or the need to PTFO.

    Also the reason why sales are very low (not even top40) and servers are getting more and more empty every day: very few people actually like boring unbalanced (spawn)camp matches on servers/Netcode that can't handle the TTK ...

    Why you need to lying so much?

    There are million of players confirmed by Dice, and the biggest problem of Battlefield is content like every serious players saying, only few, specially on this forum think ttk is a problem

    All i do is go the Xbox store dude, and see what's "Most Played". There's even another thread that the game isn't even top 40 in sales with the link. Putting your head in the sand isn't going to help the matter. Even the shill you tubers are saying they're not playing it, and if they want views, they have to go to Apex of all things lol.

    Talking of a failed console not really matter.

    Dice developers talked of millions of players and surely is something i must trust more of troll or youtuber.


    Oh yeah, like i believe him lol. The Devs at Verdun also said they have a million playing their game. I wish they did, then i can find more than ONE player playing it when i go in there. His statement doesn't jive with the facts, and if it does, it's really pushing the envelope in that regard, and means Ark Survival or "Just Dance" must have tens of millions playing, being they have BF V beat lol.

    Surely is more trustable of a random troll on a forum, specially considered i find always players and 5-10 seconds matchmaking on battlefield 5.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1485 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    Well, i'm glad this topic is gaining momentum. Maybe DICE will finally see the light and throw their you tubers and reddit under the bus, and start making folks like us of the masses at home, happy.

    The game is clearly unplayable, unless you want to prone camp, which is what the game has become.

    That and the fact the netcode cannot support this fast ttk, and the game being "hardcore", is clearly turning off players, and has the dying playercounts Hardcore mode has had for years. That's what this game has become, in that of a game most do not want to play. I mean, who matters here? Jackfrags or the multi millions of players who have given up? It is time DICE nerf the ttk.


    Not true if you know the maps.

    The netcode work good with good server on pc.

    Is normal, casuals turning off with a gameplay need more skill, and this TTK is more near to the original Battlefield.

    People want easier game can go to easier game.

    We did. I've been on Red Dead lol. And the game is number 22 played on Xbox, behind Ark Survival and COD WW2. In short, meaning, the game is relatively dead, and again while at half price.

    The question atp would really be, should DICE give up, being there is no rationale for future content on a dead game with low playercounts (they're not going to make money on the transactions), or change course, and save the game. That's the choices here.

    It's easy for you to say, you're not EA. And if they want to make money, they're not going to make it on BF Hardcore mode obviously. So, it's their choice ultimately.
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    Lying noobs really like this ttk, 3x scopes and laser accuracy.

    Enemies can't shoot back when you see them first and the noobs can camp like crazy, what else do noobs want... ?

    lol What are your stats again? Take a chill pill, you're acting silly now.

    Are you going to lower yourself to statbashing because you are wrong?

    But it is kind of obvious that people that like this noob TTK are hardcore fans and players that are obsessed with stats and that want easy 3x scope instant distant kills without risk or the need to PTFO.

    Also the reason why sales are very low (not even top40) and servers are getting more and more empty every day: very few people actually like boring unbalanced (spawn)camp matches on servers/Netcode that can't handle the TTK ...

    Why you need to lying so much?

    There are million of players confirmed by Dice, and the biggest problem of Battlefield is content like every serious players saying, only few, specially on this forum think ttk is a problem

    All i do is go the Xbox store dude, and see what's "Most Played". There's even another thread that the game isn't even top 40 in sales with the link. Putting your head in the sand isn't going to help the matter. Even the shill you tubers are saying they're not playing it, and if they want views, they have to go to Apex of all things lol.

    Talking of a failed console not really matter.

    Dice developers talked of millions of players and surely is something i must trust more of troll or youtuber.


    Oh yeah, like i believe him lol. The Devs at Verdun also said they have a million playing their game. I wish they did, then i can find more than ONE player playing it when i go in there. His statement doesn't jive with the facts, and if it does, it's really pushing the envelope in that regard, and means Ark Survival or "Just Dance" must have tens of millions playing, being they have BF V beat lol.

    Surely is more trustable of a random troll on a forum, specially considered i find always players and 5-10 seconds matchmaking on battlefield 5.

    Okie doke. All folks have to do, is go to the store and see. I believe that data, more than a Dev trying to save his job, or you for that matter. But you get an A for effort lol.
  • NLBartmaN
    3486 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DyD6Marina wrote: »

    Surely is more trustable of a random troll on a forum, specially considered i find always players and 5-10 seconds matchmaking on battlefield 5.

    Every 5 seconds someone is leaving the game (forever) so yeah, you will be able to find a server in 5 seconds :D

    And as I recall the statement about millions was for ALL BF games?
    And that number was how many players logged in to the game in a certain time period, not playing all at once?

    Even BF1 still had millions that way?
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1485 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    DyD6Marina wrote: »

    Surely is more trustable of a random troll on a forum, specially considered i find always players and 5-10 seconds matchmaking on battlefield 5.

    Every 5 seconds someone is leaving the game (forever) so yeah, you will be able to find a server in 5 seconds :D

    And as I recall the statement about millions was for ALL BF games?
    And that number was how many players logged in to the game in a certain time period, not playing all at once?

    Even BF1 still had millions that way?

    Good point. I don't know what this fella is talking about. Whatever it is is, it's not jiving with the numbers. Anyhow, they have to do something with this ttk. I knew awaile ago it was gonna kill it, and had a thread just like this.

    It doesn't take a rocket genius, if you look at what the playercounts for Hardcore Mode were traditionally, which is of course, very low, or dead. And so, this would end up the same one would think, and so far my prediction, on time and on target lol.
  • DyD6Marina
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 13
    It's funny on the entire forum there are maybe 10 players want higher ttk(but even the entire forum is too little to be important compared to all the players really playing).

    You are overstimasting your importance for Dice/EA and lying will not change this.

    But probably this is the problem.
  • NLBartmaN
    3486 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    It's funny on the entire forum there are maybe 10 players want higher ttk.

    You are overstimasting your importance for Dice/EA and lying will not change this.

    But probably this is the problem.

    Tell that to the sales persons at EA :D

    Not in top 40 with sales and servers getting more empty every day, so no players to sell customizations to.

    But not being in the top 40 of sales offcourse is a lie too :D

    No problem with you liking hardcore and thinking it takes more skill, but in the end it is about sales and a big population and both are not there.
  • DyD6Marina
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 13
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    It's funny on the entire forum there are maybe 10 players want higher ttk.

    You are overstimasting your importance for Dice/EA and lying will not change this.

    But probably this is the problem.

    Tell that to the sales persons at EA :D

    Not in top 40 with sales and servers getting more empty every day, so no players to sell customizations to.

    But not being in the top 40 of sales offcourse is a lie too :D

    No problem with you liking hardcore and thinking it takes more skill, but in the end it is about sales and a big population and both are not there.

    You talking of only the sales of a failed console.

    Instead in the real world Battlefield V sales are over 7 milion 1-2 months ago.

    Continue to stay in your fantasy world, you and other guy proof enough you are only troll.

    And talking of hardcore you even show, you not know what is a Battlefield, but is normal for people never played it.
  • NLBartmaN
    3486 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DyD6Marina wrote: »

    You talking of only the sales of a failed console.

    Instead in the real world Battlefield V sales are over 7 milion 1-2 months ago.

    Continue to stay in your fantasy world, you and other guy proof enough you are only troll.

    7 compared to 20 !!! for BF1 ...

    Stay in your (more and more empty) fanatasy world that people like this hardcore TTK and keep enjoying the (spawn)camp matches.
  • DyD6Marina
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 13
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    DyD6Marina wrote: »

    You talking of only the sales of a failed console.

    Instead in the real world Battlefield V sales are over 7 milion 1-2 months ago.

    Continue to stay in your fantasy world, you and other guy proof enough you are only troll.

    7 compared to 20 !!! for BF1 ...

    Stay in your (more and more empty) fanatasy world that people like this hardcore TTK and keep enjoying the (spawn)camp matches.

    Casual game like bf1 is normal the sell more, casual are more.

    But i understand you need and like casual game.


    And again you proof you don't know what is a Battlefield and continue to lying.
  • NLBartmaN
    3486 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DyD6Marina wrote: »

    Casual game like bf1 is normal the sell more, casual are more.

    But i understand you need and like casual game.


    And again you proof you don't know what is a Battlefield and continue to lying.

    Which lie?

    That BF1 sold double the copies?
    And that making gunplay as easy as it is in BF V is as casual and noob as can be and only promotes (spawn)camp matches?

    And that a low TTK is boring like crazy and only interesting for a couple of players and the most idiot business decision EA and Dice could have ever made?

    A lot smarter would have been RSP or some Hardcore servers and not use it as the main gun/gameplay.
  • DyD6Marina
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    DyD6Marina wrote: »

    Casual game like bf1 is normal the sell more, casual are more.

    But i understand you need and like casual game.


    And again you proof you don't know what is a Battlefield and continue to lying.

    Which lie?

    That BF1 sold double the copies?
    And that making gunplay as easy as it is in BF V is as casual and noob as can be and only promotes (spawn)camp matches?

    And that a low TTK is boring like crazy and only interesting for a couple of players and the most idiot business decision EA and Dice could have ever made?

    A lot smarter would have been RSP or some Hardcore servers and not use it as the main gun/gameplay.

    Lying about playercount.

    And continue to lying about gunplay.

    But now i understand, i not like stat bashing, but 1,24 k/d on console and talk of easier gunplay...
  • NLBartmaN
    3486 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DyD6Marina wrote: »

    Lying about playercount.

    And continue to lying about gunplay.

    But now i understand, i not like stat bashing, but 1,24 k/d on console and talk of easier gunplay...

    AAAAh now I understand, if someone has a different OPINION than you, they are lying ... as long as we don't get playernumbers from EA/Dice (why would that be?) all we say are just our feelings and opinion, so it can't be a lie.

    And you just did statbashing and that is breaking the rules on this forum, how low can you go if your opinion is not shared.
  • sabootheshaman
    1167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wow this thread turned to trash. Conflation of issues and opinions sold as facts.

    Honestly do you think the TTK is solely responsible for the sales numbers?

    Also do you think TTK is really the right thing to be complaining about. I genuinely think theirs a balance issue with a few weapons.

    I also get the feeling that maybe balance between PC and consoles needs to be seperate. The metas appear to be different.
  • DyD6Marina
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 13
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    DyD6Marina wrote: »

    Lying about playercount.

    And continue to lying about gunplay.

    But now i understand, i not like stat bashing, but 1,24 k/d on console and talk of easier gunplay...

    AAAAh now I understand, if someone has a different OPINION than you, they are lying ... as long as we don't get playernumbers from EA/Dice (why would that be?) all we say are just our feelings and opinion, so it can't be a lie.

    And you just did statbashing and that is breaking the rules on this forum, how low can you go if your opinion is not shared.

    Dice said millions enough to said game is in good state.

    No stat bashing , but if you talk of skill and said the gunplay is easy, i would to know why isn't easy for you?

    Isn't for insulting, but if a gunplay isn't easy for the majority of people can't be called easy, you opinion can be influenced by the fact you dying often.

    And for now from Dice and many players we know only the gunplay is too hard and make people rushing dye too quick.
  • SirBobdk
    4140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wow this thread turned to trash. Conflation of issues and opinions sold as facts.
    Honestly do you think the TTK is solely responsible for the sales numbers?
    The TTK is way down on my list why I think BFV is one of the worst BF made.
  • DyD6Marina
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 13
    Wow this thread turned to trash. Conflation of issues and opinions sold as facts.

    Honestly do you think the TTK is solely responsible for the sales numbers?

    Also do you think TTK is really the right thing to be complaining about. I genuinely think theirs a balance issue with a few weapons.

    I also get the feeling that maybe balance between PC and consoles needs to be seperate. The metas appear to be different.

    This is a very important thing to do.

    Specially considered consoles don't have good tickrate servers and gamepad are very limited.

    Many if not most of the real complaning about gameplay and gunplay come from this two problem.

    And the low sales is most because of bad marketing and because this game isn't for pure casuals anymore, people must accept this change.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1485 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Wow this thread turned to trash. Conflation of issues and opinions sold as facts.

    Honestly do you think the TTK is solely responsible for the sales numbers?

    Also do you think TTK is really the right thing to be complaining about. I genuinely think theirs a balance issue with a few weapons.

    I also get the feeling that maybe balance between PC and consoles needs to be seperate. The metas appear to be different.

    Well, you're right in that the sales numbers were never going to be good (we know why that happened), but that's why i'm citing 'Most Played". I mean there was a time, BF V was number two SOLD on Xbox (the initial sale). However, even at number two sold, it was number 19th....played.

    Which is to say, they were buying it, but not liking it.

    Respectful to DICE, they were ahead of the curve, knowing what was causing the problem, in why they initially nerfed TTK.

    The backlash on reddit however (i could only cite them, being nobody else cared), ahead of Xmas sales, had them about face, and that in turn was the wrong move, in that one, you never solved the problem they knew was causing folks quitting the game, and two, it never resonated in better sales anyway.

    So, it's more about "retention" than sales, and it's not at all 'retaining" folks, in that the ttk, the initial problem, was never solved, even though DICE knew it was the problem.

    And so, if you can't retain, your playercounts plummet as they are, and for folks that don't care, they will care, when there's no rationale to come out with new content, and they stuck with a dead game, with 10 conquest servers if they're lucky by summer.

    As for your comment about PC, you may be right, in that most of the DICE You Tubers, who got their panties in a bunch over TTK, are on PC. Those who play on consoles, like Broken Machine, thinks ttk is probably more of an issue than he originally thought.

    So i have no problem keeping ttk as is...on PC. But on console, it has to be nerfed, or this game dead. That simple.

  • CHAMMOND1992
    1203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    Lying noobs really like this ttk, 3x scopes and laser accuracy.

    Enemies can't shoot back when you see them first and the noobs can camp like crazy, what else do noobs want... ?

    lol What are your stats again? Take a chill pill, you're acting silly now.

    Are you going to lower yourself to statbashing because you are wrong?

    But it is kind of obvious that people that like this noob TTK are hardcore fans and players that are obsessed with stats and that want easy 3x scope instant distant kills without risk or the need to PTFO.

    Also the reason why sales are very low (not even top40) and servers are getting more and more empty every day: very few people actually like boring unbalanced (spawn)camp matches on servers/Netcode that can't handle the TTK ...

    Sir Bartman you are funny. I'm "lowering", myself while you declare anyone who disagrees a TTK noob. I'm also not hardcore, don't play in any hardcore modes, and in fact I never complained about the TTK in BF1 at all, pre, or post TTK 2.0.

    After BF1 people pretend that BF4 and BF3 didn't exist. Most of you are really just sheep. I mean a professional gamer, aka the forum dubbed, "sweaty try hard", says BFV is clunky and overall inferior to the movement mechanics of Apex, people backing a change in TTK agree even though they also complain that the movement is too fast, and can't STAND ADAD spam.

    Do I really have to explain the timeline of BFV to note other reasons why the sales are below expectations? Do I have to note all the bugs and lack of features at launch and still has to explain why people would leave? I hope not.

    Btw I don't really care either way if DICE does or doesn't change the TTK. If you say catering to casuals may be fun for both noobs and most try hards alike I would agree. But stop pretending like raising the TTK will result in a more skillful game when DICE literally labeled it as a barrier to entry for new players given they proabably can't stay alive for more than 20 seconds.
Sign In or Register to comment.