Looking for new members

AJAXd
77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
We are looking for new members for both the EU and NA sides of our Division . Currently our community has over 2500 members not just for battlefield but for a huge assortment of games. If joining a committed, professionally organized community is for you then we are your group. We are more than a "clan" that performance plays, we bind our wits together to both be better at the games we play and to better enjoy the games we play. What game isn't better with more people? If interested in joining feel free to reach out to me [email protected] or my division command at [email protected] We'd be happy to get you into on-boarding and make you a member of one of the largest, most professional world wide gaming organizations .

www.taw.net

Comments

• AJAXd
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Feel like being best squad all of the time? Well here is your place to do it!
    zNTYlDK.jpg
  • TAWblwoods
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I joined more than 4 years ago. I was looking for a gaming community who had fun playing with each other. I found much more than that , I found several friends. We have fun in an organized fashion.
  • AJAXd
    Best think about TAW is the longevity of the players . Lots of veteran players here , not like some groups that the entire thing shuts down after a couple of years. I think TAW has been around now for 15 + years.
  • Catoag88
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    I have been in TAW for almost 6 years, and never looked back :-) Joining the BF Division is a good way to get new friends and have some awesome gaming sessions!
  • AJAXd
    Glad you've been on board for so long. It's great to see faces around that stay around.
  • Catoag88
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    It is really nice to meet up with gaming friends from time to time after so long and play together.
  • AJAXd
    I love how just about any time of the day I log in I have people to chat with and grab games with.