[TAW] - The Art of Warfare [PC] [US] [EU]

AJAXd
16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited March 12
TAW is a very large group of gamers that has over 2500 members across more than 25 games.
TAW has a strong and varied background in co-operative online gaming.
We are a community of gamers from all over the world who compete together with the spirit of integrity, honor and fair play.

What TAW provides for you:

​Dedicated stable TeamSpeak server
Structured command staff that will do its utmost to help you
Family friendly environment
Active Competitive team
Bi-weekly practices
In-House tournaments, with rewards!

What TAW requires of you:

You must be 16 years of age or older.
You must be a mature gamer who is interested in team-based play.
You must have a working microphone and Teamspeak.
You must be willing to commit to attending two matches/practices per week.
We know real life sometimes calls us away, so occasional absences are OK!
We have an excusal system for just such events.

Feel free to add me on Origin AJAXd or email me at [email protected]

Our BFV Division Commander [NA] is blwoods : [email protected]
Our BFV Division Officer [EU] is STim: [email protected]

To simply join our group follow this link or visit taw.net and join.
https://taw.net/themes/taw/user/application.aspx (to join) .
TS Address ts.taw.net

North American Practices are Sundays and Thursdays from 0900PM EST to 1000PM EST
European Practices are Sundays and Thursdays from 0830PM CET to 0930PM CET

Email me for the password and come play with us sometime.

We have European Divisions and North American Divisions for all games and players are welcome to cross over to as many games as they like.

We play other games as well to include but not limited to

If interested in any of these respective games feel free to visit the website and join under their recruitment dropdown and their DI s will reach out to you as well.

Anthem
Apex Legends
Battlefield V + Legacy Games
Conan Exiles
Destiny 2
Elder Scrolls Online
Eve Online
Foxhole
Insurgency Sandstorm
Ring of Elysium
Runescape
Star Citizen
The Division 2
Warframe
Arma III
Call of Duty BO4
Counter Strike Global Offensive
CrossOut
Digital Combat Simulator
Dirty Bomb
DOTA 2
Empyrion Galactic Survival
Escape from Tarkov
Ghost Recon
Hearthstone
Heroes and Generals
Heroes of the Storm
Insurgency
League of Legends
MechWarrior Online
Overwatch
Paladins
Planetside 2
PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds
Quake Wars
Rainbow Six Siege
Rocket League
Smite
Star Wars Battlefront II
StarCraft 2
Tabletop Roleplay
War Thunder
Warface
World of Tanks
World of Warcraft
World of Warships
Post edited by AJAXd on

Comments

• AJAXd
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This community has been the best thing to happen to my gaming career. I can get on here nightly and play with other highly motivated players from all around the world. If I'm off that day and log in - in the middle of the day, no problem, play with the European guys. If I log in late at night I've got a group of late nighters that are always up playing something. The best part about TAW is I play a ton of different PC games and TAW supports a lot of them with their own divisions full staffed with command, staff, and members to get you caught up on operations and practices. All TAW members support the internal community that has been created with over a decade of attention to structure and detail. We are not a "passing clan" of players that think a certain game is cools then dies off when something else comes out. We are committed to the future of our community by supporting its members to sticking to our system that works.

We host two practice nights a week with an additional, highly focused training night as well. For more details please feel free to email me at [email protected] or simply visit taw.net to join and one of our DI s will reach out to your and get you orientated asap.
  • AJAXd
    edited March 13
    zNTYlDK.jpg

Well this happened tonight. Had a great 4 rounds of conquest with the guys. This literally happens every night we get one. We drink a few beers, enjoy the game, and win while playing it! No one likes losing all the time. Didn't lose a single game tonight. Would love to have you out. No commitment, no costs. You can join our Teamspeak as a guest at first to just test the waters then from there decide to join. Just email me if you've got any questions. We are a no pressure environment.
  • TAW_Amcs
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Played a few games of Rush last night with one of the guys, was good fun. Looking forward to the mandatory practice tonight!
  • AJAXd
    Mandatories are always great. We break down into squads of 4 and sync drop into some of the best games I play during the week. Whatever team we end up on always ends up winning by at least 300 to 400 points in conquest.
  • TAWblwoods
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 14
    https://i.imgur.com/maoIK58.jpg we were there and had fun as well
    blWoods
    Post edited by TAWblwoods on
  • TAWblwoods
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    https://i.imgur.com/E1WIW8i.jpg we were lucky twice. blwoods
    come and check us out TAW .Net
  • AJAXd
    Great pictures mate.
  • AJAXd
    Just had a great night with Stankle, hell even he was having a great time going +K/D.
    L2ezTTJ.png
  • AJAXd
    We have an event tonight in just a little under an hour. If you want to join our TS as a guest and play with us, just send me an email to [email protected] I'll send you the credentials and we can get you involved. We usually play for around 2 to 3 hours on a good night.
  • Blazen_Toast
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Come enjoy some great squad play and fun with TAW members. Send me an email at [email protected] and I would be happy to get you all the info needed to join up and have a good ol time. See you in the field.
  • AJAXd
    ^^^ This guy is our Commanding Officer of the NA Battalion by the way. Game games ahead in store!
  • AJAXd
    Freaking truck drivers man
  • Blazen_Toast
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Freaken cable guys man.
  • AJAXd
    Training night is tonight. Kinda excited. Its a little bit different than a regular practice as this night we focus on a very specific tactic, strategy, game mechanic and master it before night's end.