[TAW] - The Art of Warfare [PC] [US] [EU] Established in 2001-Now Recruiting for Upcoming Firestorm+

Comments

• AJAXd
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 22
    More games tonight gents!

Post edited by AJAXd on
  • TAW_Amcs
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 22
    w59gCPj.png
    Mandatory Night 21 Mar 19
  • AJAXd
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just me a JickyJr screwing around in the Stug at the beginning of a match, didn't realize we had brought the heat on that steady from the get go.
    kPPEwfV.png
  • AJAXd
    Just a little clip from last practice. I'm telling you, both the EU and NA guys had a blast playing yesterday.

• TAWblwoods
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    nice video guys.
  • AJAXd
    Thanks Woods, just a little something we tossed together.
  • AJAXd
    We'll be playing pretty much all day today. Just send me an email and we can get you on board to play [email protected]
  • TAWblwoods
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hope you guys are having fun today on the BF. Firestorm in two days :smiley:
  • AJAXd
    Had a great time today. No footage this time but there will be much more to come. Firestorm should be fun to record.
  • YuriNakamuraAB
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I joined this community in 2013 when battlefield 4 came out and i have to say it has been the best five years of my gaming life while there we have great teammates and friends as well as great staff that really care about anyone who is in the community regardless of how long they have been in taw be it a day or five years. No matter who you are or where you are from you are welcome to join and i promise you that you will enjoy your time with us since we are all a great bunch of nerds and the likes.
  • AJAXd
    One thing I've noticed with this community is that I find myself logging in just to hang out and often times play as well but most importantly I've gained friends from this community, not just people to squad up with.
  • TAW_Amcs
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    vQbwTx5.png
    Mandatory Night 24-03-19
  • AJAXd
    Great job guys!
  • Rathborn1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 25
    A well earned best squad tonight! Ended the match by getting a tank where it shouldn't have been able to go. Another great night of Battlefield!

https://imgur.com/a/nFJwcsg
  • AJAXd
    Played some BR Firestorm last night. Felt like a clown driving around in the piece of mess.
    qkzSqpQ.jpg
  • AJAXd
    Just some madness from day 1 Firestorm laughs as everyone drops in and starts knifing each other.
  • AJAXd
    Holy Crap they had a lot of loot.
  • AJAXd
    Can't get over Spacegy Lol'ing so freaking loud, made it to where I couldn't stop laughing either.
  • AJAXd
    Had a great practice tonight where the majority of our players chose to play Firestorm, looks like Firestorm is best with 3 other players in Teamspeak.
  • AJAXd

us4ZcY8.jpg

Won a freaking Firestorm tonight, was so much freaking fun ! Played for 4 hours tonight.