[TAW] - The Art of Warfare [PC] [US] [EU] Established in 2001-Now Recruiting for Upcoming Firestorm+

Comments

• AJAXd
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 3
    You guys should come play with us today and tonight.
    Dropping out of a plane is so much better with real squad mates not using in game VOIP.
    ts.taw.net, message [email protected] for the password and we'll get you playing in no time.
    AYMjrXe.jpg
    Post edited by AJAXd on
  • AJAXd
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 3

Some might call us crazy for riding around in the Kubel, I'd say we actually had a pretty great time.  Driving around is still loads of fun in Firestorm.  Sometimes if I don't have a weapon I just use the weapons on vehicles until I can kill someone.

Post edited by AJAXd on
  • AJAXd
    edited April 3

Another victory

www.taw.net for victory
    Visit us at ts.taw.net
    Email me for the password.
  • AJAXd
    About to play some Firestorm tonight, at least 3 hours of constant drops if anyone is interested?  

It feels good to drop out of a plane and into the frey.  Also a little recruitment bit but I feel like we've gone over the whole taw.net thing before.
  • AJAXd
    We've still got it in us.  Making Vs is all in days work.  Like to come play with us, just drop us a tab on Taw.net

• AJAXd
    We've still got it in us to play regular MP every now and then too 

• AJAXd
    Getting some more games in tonight and all thru the weekend.  Should come out and join us.  Just email me for some passwords.  Apply for TAW and get your TS Credentials .  We are recruiting now for Firestorm and standard MP.  Can't wait for RSP!
  • AJAXd
    We've got it!  That's right Firestorm Duos are a real thing here in TAW.  We're playing them and you can join us too!  Email me for our password and we'll get you set right up. image
  • AJAXd
    Every been ghosted by this ghost? Guess you can buy this in the new BC Armory ? image
  • AJAXd
    Still playing Firestorm, looking for some fresh killers to join our ranks!
  • AJAXd
    And even when it's just randos we can still pull it through.  www.taw.net We'd love to have you out.

• AJAXd
    Still putting up the good fight, playing some Firestorm today.  Two weeks from now you can win a model Schwinn, details on our website.  Email me to join up!
  • AJAXd
    Still playing tonight even though it's a holiday.  Hoping to see some new faces out from our fresh applicants.  Glad to have you guys on board.
  • AJAXd
    I've still got it.  This was in Grind, not my favorite game mode but definitely not the worst I've ever played.  This enjoying this, back to Firestorm tonight .

• AJAXd
    How to play Solo Drop Firestorm in a nutshell....ooorrrr, you could just us and we'll drop in with a real squad and tackle getting those V s for you! *I don't endorse bush camping by the way...lol. [email protected] , I'll give you the key - all you've got to do is show up and play!

• AJAXd
    Still got it, taw.net to apply !

• AJAXd
    edited April 28
    Blowing up so tanks today in Grand Ops.  We play pretty much all BF V MP Game Modes.  EU, NA, OC, it's all good, we've got your back.

Post edited by AJAXd on
  • AJAXd
    Never played AA Tanks until today, been playing since Beta.  Anyone else find that strange?

• TAWblwoods
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Try us out, well have fun . TAW.NET
  • AJAXd
    Tonight at 9pm EST on TS, just email us and you can give us a try, free of charge (because there is never a charge to play with us, ever).