Weekly BF

class-balance DICE ?!

2»

Comments

• bran1986
    5776 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i notice not a single one of the famed "big game-changers" ever actually called BFV out for its bad class-balance.
    also i noticed most of them play assault and support so i am not really surprised.
    but DICE needs to start actually talking about the problems instead of proclaiming they will start talking from now and and have yet to actually say anything

I know of one but I don't know if he is a gamechanger anymore.
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 wrote: »
    i notice not a single one of the famed "big game-changers" ever actually called BFV out for its bad class-balance.
    also i noticed most of them play assault and support so i am not really surprised.
    but DICE needs to start actually talking about the problems instead of proclaiming they will start talking from now and and have yet to actually say anything

If you're referring to xfactor, here's not a game changer anymore
  • Hawxxeye
    6269 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 14
    the fastest muzzle velocity.... is on an assault weapon
  • bran1986
    5776 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »

If you're referring to xfactor, here's not a game changer anymore

No I was talking about prophet on fire. He really dislikes the smg balance in bfv and I can't blame him lol.
  • bran1986
    Hawxxeye wrote: »

Yeah it is hilarious. The assault has a dmr that fires 450 rpm and has a bullet velocity of over 800 m/s lol. Bolt actions get bullet velocities barely above smgs.
  • Hawxxeye
    6269 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »

Yeah it is hilarious. The assault has a dmr that fires 450 rpm and has a bullet velocity of over 800 m/s lol. Bolt actions get bullet velocities barely above smgs.

880 m/s with the velocity spec
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1021 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    well thats what we get if the core game-play designer favor one class above anything else in the game for their own amusement.
    i mean if DICE is happy with how the classes are balanced then i think this franchise is going down a bad path