The Last tiger skin?

Ciza211
40 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Now it is 4 month from add TIger campange. I success all mision i found all secret letters. And I still dont have TIger skin. When dice repair it? One milions speech we worked on it and 4 Month and this bugs still in game. Again why is in game still Headglitching, when Dice wrote we repair it? Players still can shooting trought textures with weapon but i see only helmets but weapon is trought texture. WTF. I have still bug in menu game , when i dont buy anything on my Weapons specialization. WTF. I must still close game and click new game. Why still isnt in game balanced servers after game, this is hard add it? When old battlefield it should?. 6 month realeased game and this game still dont have basic things. We worked it, we add, we repair it, we we we we ehm worked on new game, sorry on battlefield 5 worked our minority in compaty. All people worked on new game. Thats why COMMINg soon. This game is really Comingsoonfield 2019. Still around. EA

Comments

• QHUNK9000
    307 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I had no problems with it, sorry man
  • AssassinoX1
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I read somewhere that if after collecting everything and you still haven't unlocked it you just have to reload the save for the last level, let it go through whatever final cutscene that plays and it should register. Did you try that?
  • ElliotLH
    6736 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ciza211 wrote: »
    Now it is 4 month from add TIger campange. I success all mision i found all secret letters. And I still dont have TIger skin. When dice repair it? One milions speech we worked on it and 4 Month and this bugs still in game. Again why is in game still Headglitching, when Dice wrote we repair it? Players still can shooting trought textures with weapon but i see only helmets but weapon is trought texture. WTF. I have still bug in menu game , when i dont buy anything on my Weapons specialization. WTF. I must still close game and click new game. Why still isnt in game balanced servers after game, this is hard add it? When old battlefield it should?. 6 month realeased game and this game still dont have basic things. We worked it, we add, we repair it, we we we we ehm worked on new game, sorry on battlefield 5 worked our minority in compaty. All people worked on new game. Thats why COMMINg soon. This game is really Comingsoonfield 2019. Still around. EA

I suspect that you have encountered the "letters bug". By any chance do the letters or other challenges show up as incomplete in the main menu but are complete when you're playing the chapter? If that is the case then you need to fiddle with your player data and there are different ways of doing that depending on platform (no idea what you're playing on so don't want to give you any steps).

Can't really comment on the rest of the post as it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »

I suspect that you have encountered the "letters bug". By any chance do the letters or other challenges show up as incomplete in the main menu but are complete when you're playing the chapter? If that is the case then you need to fiddle with your player data and there are different ways of doing that depending on platform (no idea what you're playing on so don't want to give you any steps).

Can't really comment on the rest of the post as it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Can you give me those steps? Because one challenge in "Nordlys" campaign is broken for me and shows as completed while it's actually not. I'm on PC.
  • ElliotLH
    6736 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Can you give me those steps? Because one challenge in "Nordlys" campaign is broken for me and shows as completed while it's actually not. I'm on PC.

Sure thing. In fact I'll just put up the Reddit link as that might help OP in turn: https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/9xihbd/how_to_fix_glitched_war_stories_challengesletters/

PC steps are at the top and the PS4/XB1 steps in the comments.

I had to do this for the Nordlys War Story too, as the 'Destroy Searchlights' challenge glitched out on me, so just to warn you that you will need to play the chapters again from the beginning.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Sure thing. In fact I'll just put up the Reddit link as that might help OP in turn: https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/9xihbd/how_to_fix_glitched_war_stories_challengesletters/

I had to do this for the Nordlys War Story too, as the 'Destroy Searchlights' challenge glitched out on me, so just to warn you that you will need to play the chapters again from the beginning.

Alright, I'll give it a try.
  • ElliotLH

Alright, I'll give it a try.

Best of luck dude. Those steps sorted it out for me so I hope that it's the same for you 👍
  • wc138
    1109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can't get to the reddit thread for some reason, but if it's the steps on deleting saves and cloud saves, then doing the mission again, it worked for me. Kind of annoying that I had to do the mission again, but it wasn't the end of the world.

Plus, the stuff I'd already unlocked from the other levels stayed in my inventory even though the save data was reset, so win there too.
  • ElliotLH
    wc138 wrote: »
    I can't get to the reddit thread for some reason, but if it's the steps on deleting saves and cloud saves, then doing the mission again, it worked for me. Kind of annoying that I had to do the mission again, but it wasn't the end of the world.

Plus, the stuff I'd already unlocked from the other levels stayed in my inventory even though the save data was reset, so win there too.

That's exactly what it is man. Weird that the link doesn't work though.
  • ragnarok013
    2290 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    The fix that DICE put out a while back was to delete your single player save and then replay the mission. The system already has your progress towards the skin regarding letters etc. tracked so when you re-complete the chapter it is supposed to trigger.