How the hell does EA/2K manage to sell the same game pretty much every year? The EA sports titles

TropicPoison
1979 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited March 14
And why the hell do people spend hundreds on the currency? It seems like the most stupid thing to spend money on especially with it being 90% the same thing every damm year, there was some guy with his kid I overheard walking out of gamestop with the dad complaining to his kid about NBA2k19 or whatever the hell the garbage is called saying to his kid about how much the stupid currency is he had to have, maybe he was just a crap parent buying their kid something so stupid as currency in a sports game, they would have got more out of just burning the money getting a couple of seconds of warmth out of it.

How do the people that buy these games not see that they could literally just update the player roster every so often instead of burning money buying pretty much the same game with small upgrades to graphics and rosters.

Comments

• HawkeyeAM47
    1235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Its called money.
    The more you make all the hollering and moaning means nothing until it hirts their pockets
  • TEKNOCODE
    10329 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I always wondered the same about run on sentences.

You obviously have never played madden or 2k because there are often overhauls to the “my player” aspect of the games. This is in addition to changes with the underlying mechanics

That said, sports games should be on a two year cycle. I generally stopped playing nfl/nba games about three years ago. I will utilize the 10 hour trial from EA Access when madden is released.

As for the currency, I may have spent a total of $20 since it was introduced (on sale, of course). 🤷🏻‍♀️