Please battlefield 6 be like this

HawkeyeAM47
1235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Coming out for PC/ Stream
Made by the guys that did rising storm 2 Vietnam
And before you say (No one wants the past MODERN!) Well this is in tge perfect time frame, it had tons of attachments similar to how Battlefield 3's attachments sysytem

Comments

• HawkeyeAM47
    1235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I made this in the wrong area, mods plz .
  • Pyr0Plazma
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'd prefer a 2142 style game, but I realize that's not gonna happen anytime soon. Anyway I wouldn't a 1980's battlefield game.
  • zenn_nme
    460 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 14
    Love the 'Cold War gone hot' concept/scenario, but hate the 'retro 80's neon miami vice' styling they use for marketing/website.
    Not everything in the 80's was fluorescent; it was rather 'Sovjet concrete grey', especially east off the Iron Curtain/Wall.
    Post edited by zenn_nme on
  • ENKkii87
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Modern please. The older the setting, the less stuff there was, the less content.

Modern = more stuff
  • Noodlesocks
    1870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    Modern please. The older the setting, the less stuff there was, the less content.

Modern = more stuff

More lock ons.
  • EA_Alexander
    508 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Moved to OT.
  • ENKkii87
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Modern = more stuff

More lock ons.

More people stood around getting killed while trying to lockon.

What's not to like ;)
  • HawkeyeAM47

Modern = more stuff

More lock ons.

What's not to like ;)

Dude the cold war era had the same stuff basically
  • ENKkii87

Modern = more stuff

More lock ons.

What's not to like ;)

It had less though and that means less content. I want more content.
  • HawkeyeAM47

Modern = more stuff

More lock ons.

What's not to like ;)

Not really, it was in par, witg Battlefield 3 as in terms of Attachments, tons of weapons, as that era was the arms race for all weapons! Plenty of attachments, Camos, their was actually i think it seems modern has more because of BF4 but people dont want to advanced so..
  • ENKkii87

Modern = more stuff

More lock ons.

What's not to like ;)

Not really, it was in par, witg Battlefield 3 as in terms of Attachments, tons of weapons, as that era was the arms race for all weapons! Plenty of attachments, Camos, their was actually i think it seems modern has more because of BF4 but people dont want to advanced so..

Don't they? I downloaded bf4 again and loads of people still play it, loads.

Going back in time is just less. Bf4 isn't even modern anymore really either. It's pretty standard tech.
  • Pyr0Plazma
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Modern = more stuff

More lock ons.

How else do you expect to counter Aerial threats again? Even then MANPADS were worthless against good pilots. A mere short term deterrent.
  • HawkeyeAM47

Modern = more stuff

More lock ons.

What's not to like ;)

Going back in time is just less. Bf4 isn't even modern anymore really either. It's pretty standard tech.

Love BF4 and still play it all the time :)
    Just would like a cold war game, it is a least explored
  • Army_bloodcore
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    This place has a lot of really crazy people. I like to read this.
  • Tovarisch_Maxim
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    zenn_nme wrote: »
    Love the 'Cold War gone hot' concept/scenario, but hate the 'retro 80's neon miami vice' styling they use for marketing/website.
    Not everything in the 80's was fluorescent; it was rather 'Sovjet concrete grey', especially east off the Iron Curtain/Wall.

Whats so wrong with that? It's just a small-part asthetic to the game which suits the 80's-90's Cold war gone hot setting really well for me.
  • ENKkii87

Modern = more stuff

More lock ons.

What's not to like ;)

Love BF4 and still play it all the time :)
    Just would like a cold war game, it is a least explored

Fair play lol.

I'd like a bf Napoleonic era game but the level of content THAT far back would be crap. Like, 3 different rifles, 5 different muskets, random bullet spread and 7 Ish rounds a minute. The bayonetting and sword fighting would be fun though lol.