DISCUSSION: Battlefield V: Firestorm Official Cinematic Trailer

Comments

• MachoFantast1c0
    1976 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 wrote: »
    @MachoFantast1c0 you can drive the tractor, I will stay on the Pak-40.

F that ****, the moment I step into one I will be headshot. I'll stick to foot soldering where you can revive me.
  • Kongo030
    604 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Really didn't expect that but since the content after release was so little in BF V I'm really looking into BR and it will be the first BR I'm playing. Really good trailer .... good job so far and miles better that the BF V reveal horrors...
  • fakemon64
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 15
    Faylum wrote: »
    Great ingame trailer showing off what firestorm gameplay will be like... oh wait that was a cinematic and nothing was real. Hmmm... it's like you are asking me to grade a cinematic that has nothing to do with actual game play. As if that substitutes for reality. When i watched the Lord of the Rings Return of the King, i was blown away with how accurately they portrayed Vietnam.

I'm also not a fan of cinematic trailers. They usually lead to disappointment because graphics and gameplay never quite actually compare to the true product.
  • Kongo030
    604 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    MisterF0rk wrote: »
    Misleading trailer, didn’t see 30 people cheating.
    ... Looks like a King Tiger in the last bit too.

No it's the Sturmtiger...

• AddyRazz
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Tractors!

Im in......

haha love it!!
  • DeadAgain210
    206 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 15
    LMFAO "in the house move it!!!" (Silence) raahhtkkkk rahhhhtkkk....BOOM!!!

Half-Boat,Half-Car, ALL Machine. I love it!!

Don't just stand their, Go!!!! (Oh, my..BBQ!)

I don't see any ammo depots. Supply drops? Maybe a "Giving Tree" lol

My little fingers can't wait. Going to be epic! See you all there. Don't be toast!
  • DeadAgain210
    206 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 16
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    Looks great if you are a BR fan.

Also a good moment to take ALL of the BR elements out of the main BF V game.

Everyone that likes BR can play Firestorm, everyone that likes BF can play BF without BR elements ... no need to keep the BR elements in the BF main gamemodes.

I haven't heard one person say, "awwww we have to play final stand?" This "crap mode" sucks. IJS I personally love grand operations. It has all game modes. (Adding rush? To grand operations?)

In battle royal going to see some of the best teams in the world competing. Good luck to all.
    Post edited by DeadAgain210 on
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    LMFAO "in the house move it!!!" (Silence) raahhtkkkk rahhhhtkkk....BOOM!!!

Half-Boat,Half-Car, ALL Machine. I love it!!

Don't just stand their MOVE IT!!!! (Oh, my..BBQ!)

I don't see any ammo depots. Supply drops? Maybe a "Giving Tree" lol

My little fingers can't wait. Going to be epic! See you all there. Don't be toast!

safes to open (rng)
    depots are buildable
    vehicles limited on ammo/fuel
    map objectives prompt all the above

3 tiers of backpacks
    4 tiers of weapons
    3 rarity levels to found items

• bran1986
    5482 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

F that ****, the moment I step into one I will be headshot. I'll stick to foot soldering where you can revive me.

But.....tractor memes :cry:
  • MachoFantast1c0
    1976 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

You youngsters and your memes.
  • Abonsam
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yay, firestorm flooded with cheaters.. Gonna be lots of fun... -_-
    Any news on FairFight/Punkbuster/taking down sites who sells cheats? Or anything else? It's getting ridiculous.
  • bran1986
    5482 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Yeah it is awesome being young and awesome!...... :cry:
  • MachoFantast1c0

I'll settle for being old and fantastic.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    Trokey66 wrote: »

I'll settle for being old and fantastic.

I'll settle for waking up and breathing.....

Oh, and not soiling myself!

I'm afraid that boat has already sailed for me.
  • elgrantimmy
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The trailer looks awesome, can't wait for battle royale. And BTW: new maps! Finally!
  • illusionistGP
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cool trailer. 05/25/2019 will be hot and fun.
  • Anadunae
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    9 days, is all. :smile:
  • DirtyDog1974
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Notice the guy could not hear the tractor? Almost like the tanks with the creeper mode, right?
  • Jinko_itx
    668 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Abonsam wrote: »
    Yay, firestorm flooded with cheaters.. Gonna be lots of fun... -_-
    Any news on FairFight/Punkbuster/taking down sites who sells cheats? Or anything else? It's getting ridiculous.

like the cheating has been bad enough, this mode is going to attract even more cheaters since FairFight can't even keep up with current cheats