Weekly Debrief

DISCUSSION: Battlefield V: Firestorm Official Cinematic Trailer

124»

Comments

• N0DucksGiven
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    F'n like the Trailer! Music rocks! This is the way to bring something on-line! Looking forward to THIS!
  • DeadAgain210
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 18
    Av4l0n90 wrote: »
    This mode sucks. Battlefield is dead.
    I really believe that the best is yet to come. Battlefield begins like a turtle and ends up like a tiger with nitro. But I guess I could be bias.
  • 7unkrat
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This trailer ROCKS. Very well done! I hope the Firestorm mode is leaning towards the PUBG style, but with First Person Viewing. So you start with nothing, find basic weapons and can upgrade them with found scopes and silencers. Not like Fortnite where u find full speced out guns.
  • DeadAgain210
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hopefully, battlefield will do, what's best for the players. Pubg doesn't have a firestorm closing in. Wow. That's just isn't cool, going down with a butter knife while getting burned. Toast, anyone?
  • DynamiteJ0E
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don t like battle royal mode in any way....so i don t care - bf is not my bf anymore :'(
  • DisguisedMike
    430 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Good job on both the cinematic and gameplay trailer. Looking forward to trying this next week. :D

• fuchsi_ef
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The trailer is good, as always, but the final game is still poor. Rather concentrate on the real problems and not on another senseless mode just because it's "in". there are still plenty of construction sites, such as bad netcode, graphics problems, faded graphics (thanks to the non existing function to disable taa), lack of maps, weapons and vehicles and and and...
  • SerSkrungus
    38 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ...fine, i'll try it but still, just another BR game. If you can't tell I have an extreme distrust of BR gametypes.
  • VIDSICIOUS
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    This mode definitely is lacking in WW2 immersion. Why even make a WW2 game? Have to loot look for crap and not even use your custom company? Looks purty but bleh meh.
  • VIDSICIOUS
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    Looks great if you are a BR fan.

Also a good moment to take ALL of the BR elements out of the main BF V game.

Everyone that likes BR can play Firestorm, everyone that likes BF can play BF without BR elements ... no need to keep the BR elements in the BF main gamemodes.

I haven't heard one person say, "awwww we have to play final stand?" This "crap mode" sucks. IJS I personally love grand operations. It has all game modes. (Adding rush? To grand operations?)

In battle royal going to see some of the best teams in the world competing. Good luck to all.

Final stand is fun because you use your own loadout and custom company. Firestorm looking for loot and guns fun for many but not for me. This is why I hate BR's. Why put such emphasis on custom company when you can't use them in BR?
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BR mmmmm 🤤
  • gibbleguts
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    When can we play this
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Picked the wrong music though.....

friggen nearest greatest song I've heard all me life!
    Post of The Year?!
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    MisterF0rk wrote: »
    Praise the lord and pass the ammunition

Loved seeing Carrie Underwood sing this.
    HOLY MOLY
    Hott stuff

• RxL-Soul
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cant wait to see cheaters run riot in BR mode should be interesting since they took over multiplayer already