Firestorm trailer just dropped.

2»

Comments

• Zenga
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well, I hate to be the one to say it but... Where the hell are all the women!? They would make perfect sense in BR mode that isn't inspired by actual WW2.
  • Zenga
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    cat6138 wrote: »
    I wish they did not make this cause instead of this more maps. But it does actually look pretty good i mean look at the tractor. I think this is better than i thought but also this trailer is way better than the revel trailer. Eithier way might actually give this a try it looks fun but they should have made more maps instead of br.

P.S. that tractor drives faster and handles better than most tanks!
  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The trailer was terrible.

Very tacky. Not interested at all.
    Does that mean you're just simply going to ignore it??

Yes seems like a good idea, put my head in the sand and wait for it to all be over.
  • fisknyllet17
    1735 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The trailer was terrible.

Very tacky. Not interested at all.
    Does that mean you're just simply going to ignore it??

Yes seems like a good idea, put my head in the sand and wait for it to all be over.
    I know m8. It was a lighthearted reference to your ongoing thread.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1620 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I want that tractor in rush please dice.