Firestorm trailer just dropped.

2»

Comments

• Zenga
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well, I hate to be the one to say it but... Where the hell are all the women!? They would make perfect sense in BR mode that isn't inspired by actual WW2.
  • Zenga
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    cat6138 wrote: »
    I wish they did not make this cause instead of this more maps. But it does actually look pretty good i mean look at the tractor. I think this is better than i thought but also this trailer is way better than the revel trailer. Eithier way might actually give this a try it looks fun but they should have made more maps instead of br.

P.S. that tractor drives faster and handles better than most tanks!
  • Redstripe101
    2582 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 wrote: »

To be fair, there are so many stickies up there that I'm surprised the front page has any user created content at all.

exactly, it looks so horrible with the sticky threads. plus zero interaction from OPs so why bother? they are on twitter and reddit anyway.
  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The trailer was terrible.

Very tacky. Not interested at all.
    Does that mean you're just simply going to ignore it??

Yes seems like a good idea, put my head in the sand and wait for it to all be over.
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The trailer was terrible.

Very tacky. Not interested at all.
    Does that mean you're just simply going to ignore it??

Yes seems like a good idea, put my head in the sand and wait for it to all be over.
    I know m8. It was a lighthearted reference to your ongoing thread.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1596 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I want that tractor in rush please dice.