How I must play this [removed]?!

Aldor27
72 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited March 16
I tried today to play this [removed] again but another stupid bug doesn't let me to this. 😐 Any fix for this?
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Comments

• Leetch002_mtdrh
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hit the options button to bring up the menu then back out of the menu and it fixes it. I have this happen a fair amount and have to do that each time.
  • dcs500
    1198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hold down the PS button and select close application, then eject the disc, works every time.
  • Aldor27
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    dcs500 wrote: »
    Hold down the PS button and select close application, then eject the disc, works every time.

I don't have disc. I have digital version.
  • blindsniper63
    2381 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Uninstall can work miracles or smash your controller or ps machine, you would know all about this lol.
  • 63Countryman
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I tried to get into a game last night since the newest TOW came up. FOUR games in a row I got the black screen at the start of the game.....just finally gave up and played another game altogether.
  • dannyB0i87
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

That made me chuckle...