Servers RSP down

Nateoxide
112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Servers are down in pending status, can configure settinga just won't allow changes. 0/0 pending, not expired. Could we get this sorted asap.

Comments

• -Antares65z
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Funny how it affects only some servers in a region. My west coast is down but other west coast rented servers are running. When I was finally able to get into Configuration mode, all my settings were changed to hardcore with major weapon and class restrictions. Map rotation was gone too, but the server name and description remained. It won't allow me to reboot because of an Invalid Server Name. Please Try Another Name. I tried different names like - abc and test but still get the same error. EA Support says there is nothing wrong. LOL.
  • Nateoxide
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Funny how it affects only some servers in a region. My west coast is down but other west coast rented servers are running. When I was finally able to get into Configuration mode, all my settings were changed to hardcore with major weapon and class restrictions. Map rotation was gone too, but the server name and description remained. It won't allow me to reboot because of an Invalid Server Name. Please Try Another Name. I tried different names like - abc and test but still get the same error. EA Support says there is nothing wrong. LOL.

Thats exactly what's happening to me.
  • Nateoxide
    Just an update, mine is back up and operational now.