Worth Buying?

Officer_Boone
4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
I'm a long time fan of BF games. I know they have gone downhill with "Being fun" aspect. Is BFV worth buying at half off as it stands today? Considering player count, bugs, fixes, and gameplay. Thank you!

Comments

• CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1697 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Too me ? Yes it's well worth it. I would suggest watching some youtube videos and come to your own conclusion though. Asking strangers in the game forum, will not work well for you because half of these people are a bunch of butt hurt whiners who will not give you non biased answer anyhow.
  • Officer_Boone
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Too me ? Yes it's well worth it. I would suggest watching some youtube videos and come to your own conclusion though. Asking strangers in the game forum, will not work well for you because half of these people are a bunch of butt hurt whiners who will not give you non biased answer anyhow.

Good advice! Thanks alot.
  • superteds
    1009 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    yes. ignore the hate - if you're after a game with mostly good maps, great gunplay then buy it. if you constantly need to be given unlocks or pixels weekly to make you feel like you're having fun, then still buy it but please just send a dice a tweet rather than posting here.
  • Officer_Boone
    Prep768 wrote: »
    Get out! Get out whilst you still can! It's too late for us, but you have the opportunity to live your life as a normal human being.

Don't forget us, but remember what we did here. Hours of testing has worped our minds - you have a chance.

Save yourself, before it's too late............

Sincerely,
    A butt hurt whiner

lmao!
  • Officer_Boone
    Butt hurt whiner? - grow tf up - below is a sample of what to expect if you purchase this game

And......

And........

Please explain how after purchasing a full priced AAA game that is not functioning as intended can be construed as being butt hurt.

So it's full of bugs and cheaters. I wasn't sure if it's been fixed yet as of today.
  • QwarHimos
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm a long time fan of BF games. I know they have gone downhill with "Being fun" aspect. Is BFV worth buying at half off as it stands today? Considering player count, bugs, fixes, and gameplay. Thank you!

I like the game so would not hesitate to endorse it. There are others that don't like it and I respect their opinions, if not the way some of them are communicated.

Buy it, try it and form your own opinion. At half price its a bargain IMO.

O and if you get in squads that are communicating, friend em up as the game goes to a whole new level if you can regularly be in these types of squads.
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1697 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Butt hurt whiner? - grow tf up - below is a sample of what to expect if you purchase this game

And......

And........

Edit - and also game breaking fps drops........

Please explain how after purchasing a full priced AAA game that is not functioning as intended can be construed as being butt hurt.

Is the game worth it at half price? Even with all the bugs? Heck yeah! The game is a blast! Take your hurting butt back to mummy and Daddy's basement! LMAO! Kids...
  • Prep768
    3312 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

And......

And........

So it's full of bugs and cheaters. I wasn't sure if it's been fixed yet as of today.

It's BF/EA/DICE so expect them to Bork more than they "fix" - consistently getting worse imo
    If that makes me butt hurt then so be it.

Have a laugh with friends makes it worth it - don't expect too much in terms of net code precision
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    Wow, talk about triggered... We hit a home run! You do realize that to most noemal people, this is just a video game and not their freaking life, right? LOL.
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    The OP's question was... Drum role! Is the game worth a purchase as is at half price. And the answer is most certainly YES.
  • Astr0damus
    2735 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    "We need a montage... yes we need a mon-tage!"
    LMAO.jpg
  • TropicPoison
    2184 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe post somewhere else where there isn't completely bias forum members saying 'get it, it's the best game evar!'.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I do believe its worth buying right now especially when its 30 euros. Game is fun if you know how to play it. We're getting BR soon if thats your thing, and a new map set in Greece is also coming this month. Personally I don't encounter bugs that people are talking about. Yes there are some bugs that are in every other game, but nothing game breaking (I don't know maybe consoles can't run the game properly hence the above videos).

Despite billions of threads, there are not many cheaters in this game. I'm closing in to 300 hours of pure gameplay (Hours that I actually play not counting waiting in menus, loadings etc) and I only saw 2 or 3 obvious cheaters, and I play alot, so I have higher chance of meeting a cheater than alot of people here. 9/10 hackusations will come from kids who cannot deal with the fact that there are good players in the game. Trust me. I know what I'm talking about.
    9J7D3fG.png

Imo the biggest problem with this game right now is camping. People camp every game and everywhere. Corners, bushes, doorways. You can bet there will be someone sitting with AP mines/Shotguns/MMGs/Dynamite or any other highly skill based things to kill you.
  • tempo_rarity
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Full of this - full of that . . . positively "full" of something are those saying it's "full" of anything negatively . . .

Buy it .
    Play it .
    YOU decide if you like it or not , THEN come here to see what others think .
    That way , you don't bring ANY OF US with you .
  • stabbinhobo
    462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Been playing the Franchise since go.. I'd wait till it hits $20 in the bargain bin. Myself.. I ate the preorder price to watch it drop to 1/2 days later. Too much game breaking stuff to be worth full boat at this point. And the cheaters.... no RSP so they have taken over the game. Not exaggerating. It's rare to get onto a server w/o obvious hax.
  • QwarHimos
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe post somewhere else where there isn't completely bias forum members saying 'get it, it's the best game evar!'.

Or conversely

Maybe post somewhere else where there isn't completely bias forum members saying 'don't get it, it's the most ********** game evar!'

Just can't get past the fact that some people actually enjoy the game huh?
    Or is it purely that diametrically opposed views to yours are arbitrarily dismissed as worthless/ not pertinent?.

• Redstripe101
    2520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 15
    This is 'some' of the still active issues.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmjSl2amw1Q0ghDJNi_zxn1Lafvz
    the simplest of things. a ladder?

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmjSl2amw1Q0ghFxy5FIK7ZdNTykh
    ADS bugs

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmjSl2amw1Q0gg-RoA-ChiBfi6FF
    UI bugs

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmjSl2amw1Q0gg10yzNvbvvr4GD3
    endless load loop

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmjSl2amw1Q0ggqiVcYvTCS-WOls
    mid-game freezes

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmjSl2amw1Q0ggf9Eyrs3PuPboiF
    mid-game freeze, bonus points because my teams vehicle will sit unattended in spawn

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmjSl2amw1Q0ggMlKRkMnRjnTP-_
    damage update rates 50% worse than BF1

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmjSl2amw1Q0ggAdtbjkeXvoV5MN
    damage model exploits

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmjSl2amw1Q0gX5I-b5v_u97f4Kd
    and to not be bias sometimes this

None of this is my opinion, but recorded gameplay unedited and still current after patch #4. Prove me wrong.