Weekly Debrief

TOW brings out the stupids

MonicasCigar
112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Please get rid of TOW.
i'd rather buy this extra crap instead of dealing with noobs all day long.

Comments

• Noromiz
    291 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    At least the ToW doesn't make people play worse than when they are going for Mastery Assignments :(
    But that is quite honestly a very low bar to set...

I feel like it have gotten worse after they removed the "60 near-impossibly kills over unlimited rounds" so you are forced to do it in one round or life now, but that might just be me :/
  • CoD_Is_Number_1
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I was just on a team that was losing 22-15 (22 on our team, 15 on theirs). Eventually we captured all 5 objectives, and proceeded to lose them all as the game brought in more players. It was sad.
  • MonicasCigar
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i dont care if the tow objectives say other modes are acceptable,
    everyone is playing rush
    and noones playing the **** objective.

this is pathetic.
    i'm so done with this game once i hit 40 for this tow crap.
    if i wasn't already so far into it i'd have quit ages **** ago.
  • stabbinhobo
    581 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TOW and weapon bling assignments encourage the worst type of game play. The cookie cutter assignments show just how very little though was put into retention... but hey.. we get to play as a female now so it's all good right? Priorities..
  • haftrabbit
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    what did you smoke?
    Did you even read the ToW Assignments?

They are literally made to play object: defue 3, arm 5 as squad, revive 25 ppl?

Now i wonder what the problem is exactly? or just some rant?
  • Shadow0nTh3Sun
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i dont care if the tow objectives say other modes are acceptable,
    everyone is playing rush
    and noones playing the **** objective.

this is pathetic.
    i'm so done with this game once i hit 40 for this tow crap.
    if i wasn't already so far into it i'd have quit ages **** ago.

You should read this:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escalation_of_commitment
  • Redstripe101
    2559 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    haftrabbit wrote: »
    what did you smoke?

They are literally made to play object: defue 3, arm 5 as squad, revive 25 ppl?

really because squad conquest was "play 3 rounds" so i literally put my controller on its face so the joystick would keep me from idling out and did house stuff. I dont enjoy it but i will get the content
  • GrumbleSG9
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    haftrabbit wrote: »
    what did you smoke?

They are literally made to play object: defuse 3, arm 5 as squad, revive 25 ppl?

Nothing to add to this ... just felt like it needed repeating.