The broken game balancer needs addressing once and for all

2»

Comments

• TFBisquit
    1038 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I see teams getting empty being refilled, now and then. And you know what? Those refills also leave when they see the scoreboard and get insta killed a couple of times. No balancer is gonna fix that. A player does have to get the feeling that he stands a chance, or else he might as well look for another server.
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TFBisquit wrote: »
    I see teams getting empty being refilled, now and then. And you know what? Those refills also leave when they see the scoreboard and get insta killed a couple of times. No balancer is gonna fix that. A player does have to get the feeling that he stands a chance, or else he might as well look for another server.

That's completely different and does not relate to the examples I've given. We are not talking about why people leave, I'm am addressing the balancer ceasing to function completely at times.
  • CrashCA
    922 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Said this before but...wait, there's a balancer ?
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still broken.  It just randomly stops working and it occurs several times every day for me.  Typical example, new conquest round starts with 32 vs 14 players.  When it does happen, during the class selection & count down timer,  the balancer swaps absolutely NO players.  If you're lucky, it may continue seeding players onto the lesser side, but no balancing is occurring.  Even then the seed system sometimes stops working with a server with an accumulative of approx 46 players.   
    Its been faulty seen day one and with lack of time swapping capability at this moment in time, it feels like a sheer cowboy job which is present 6 months into the game.