Problem with mouse freezing/temporarily stopping

ballFetcher
112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
At random intervals the mouse stops working (at most once per round). Keyboard continue to work and after going prone/hiding and hoping the mouse comes back to play. Anyone noticed this, know a solution? It started some patches ago, but not sure which one. Only happens in BFV.

Comments

• IIPrest0nII
    1196 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Did you try to disable Origin in-game overlay, Discord overlay? Also, close Teamviewer if you use it.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1648 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This happens to me.. For me its caused by me shocking my mouse with static.

• ballFetcher
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ha, like static electricity? Origin overlay is on, isn't that interface needed in order for friends to join? Discord might be on but is not used currently. Will try disabling those two. Thanks for tips.
  • ballFetcher
    I mean, if i start a game and friends later want to join they can join me but i cant see them? Often playing on lunch at work so its impossible to coordinate things across several work places :-)
  • ballFetcher
    @IIPrest0nII thanks you for the tip. Turned off Origin overlay yesterday and it did not freeze during 5 rounds or so. Seems to be the problem.
  • IIPrest0nII
    1196 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @IIPrest0nII thanks you for the tip. Turned off Origin overlay yesterday and it did not freeze during 5 rounds or so. Seems to be the problem.

Glad to help! :)