Weekly Debrief

Can we please stop hating on BF1

Comments

• herodes87
    1271 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    herodes87 wrote: »
    Blame YouTubers for it.

They pushed that "BF1 is a easy Casual Game." Thing.

it is a casual easy game.

BFV is way more a Casual noob Shooter.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 17
    Blame YouTubers for it.

-Opinion

We all have one.

-Common sense

We all don't have.

Battlefield has always been casual even more so in recent years.
    This really shouldnt even be an argument

• DirtyDog1974
    310 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Let me add a little something else. Before stat bashing someone for there opinion of a game that they have over 1000hrs on you might want to look them up before hand.
    Clearly thats the only argument you can form against me.

How was I in anyway stay bashing you? Did I touch a nerve somehow? Go back to your YouTube channel dude. Never heard of you and don't really care to.
  • DirtyDog1974
    310 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Blame YouTubers for it.

-Opinion

We all have one.

-Common sense

We all don't have.

See, this common sense stuff is reason you cannot be taken seriously. How rude is that to dismiss what he thinks?
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Blame YouTubers for it.

-Opinion

We all have one.

-Common sense

We all don't have.

See, this common sense stuff is reason you cannot be taken seriously. How rude is that to dismiss what he thinks?

I didn't dismiss anything I agreed with his statement.

Reading comprehension is an acquired skill I know.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    edited March 17
    Let me add a little something else. Before stat bashing someone for there opinion of a game that they have over 1000hrs on you might want to look them up before hand.
    Clearly thats the only argument you can form against me.

How was I in anyway stay bashing you? Did I touch a nerve somehow? Go back to your YouTube channel dude. Never heard of you and don't really care to.

You were indeed stat bashing by saying I was awful at bf1 if I thought it wasnt a good game.

You seem to be struggling at the moment.
  • DirtyDog1974
    Umm ok, I didn't say you sucked, but that is what you chose to read into it. Clearly you believe you're elite. I will not argue with you. Don't bother reply, I'm all set listening to some YT/Twitch hero.
  • CHAMMOND1992
    1131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 17
    Umm ok, I didn't say you sucked, but that is what you chose to read into it. Clearly you believe you're elite. I will not argue with you. Don't bother reply, I'm all set listening to some YT/Twitch hero.

You seem very rational.
  • MAJWolfcookies
    568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The only redeeming aspect of BF1 was how easy and casual it was to play. The player base were zombies as well, so I could easily farm kills over and over again - sometimes while throwing back of couple of beers. So easy! Hipfire was OP. So casual and required no skill. LOL. Garbage game.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV

Pahahaha
    Come on man are you really being serious right now or are you trolling?
  • TyroneLoyd_TV

You seem very rational.

It's a common theme on this forum.
    "If you dont like this you're the problem shun the non believer" then when they get called out for being that way they simple run to there safe space and claim ignorance.

We both have differing opinion on the game. Doesnt mean that said person can make a baseless assumptions without a heavy handed response in return.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1782 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 17
    Can we just throw that smg 08 / double gas nade/ medic train slanging/ sweetspot meta in the garbage please and thank you.

I think we need a Nightflier or Lion added to the game...

Meet you half way and trade..
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    Can we just throw that smg 08 / double gas nade/ medic train slanging/ sweetspot meta in the garbage please and thank you.

I think we need a Nightflier or Lion added to the game...

Meet you half way and trade..

Nah just need ava.
  • von_Campenstein
    6568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 17
    The only redeeming aspect of BF1 was how easy and casual it was to play. The player base were zombies as well, so I could easily farm kills over and over again - sometimes while throwing back of couple of beers. So easy! Hipfire was OP. So casual and required no skill. LOL. Garbage game.

Maybe you should've challenged yourself more and put down whatever smg you were 100 stars with once in a while?

Also BF1 best killsound ever!
  • MAJWolfcookies
    568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Maybe you should've challenged yourself more and put down whatever smg you were 100 stars with once in a while?

I did. In the end I was running around with only my hatchet and still racking up 70 kills and bored... sad!

I’ll give you the killsound. It’s pretty good compared to BFHL.
  • Marcusspinner
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love Battlefield V regardless of the technicals problems and low content like vehicles, weapons and maps! I hope BFV will get to the same level of BF4 because I played hours after hours of it like I'm doing right now with BFV
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5484 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Taking a weak bait is a weak move too you know.
  • VVaxDaddy
    132 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Smg 08- stupid gun that was over buffed and still pales in dominance to every SAR in BFV.

Double gas- hasn't been a thing in BF1 for a very long time, was removed fairly early in the game's life cycle

Medic train- you got me, I'm one of the few who likes the new animation and I mained medic BF1

Sweetspot- yes it's cheesy but it had such a low impact on the game that I doubt it affected your gameplay that much at all.

Behemoths in conquest we're a bigger issue to me than everything you listed but medic trains.

• von_Campenstein
    6568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Taking a weak bait is a weak move too you know.

I like digging myself into a hole and oneline myself out, one advisary at a time, collaterals most welcome.
  • herodes87
    1271 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Another funny Thing is that the beloved BF4 is a way more Casual Shooter then BF1.

Infrared Sights, Lock On Launcher, Auto Spotting Tool, Auto motar where you can camp in the corner, selfhealing vehicles and so on.

Most people forgot that when they speak Bad about BF1.