Medic is an underrated class.

Comments

• GlaeschenMaggi
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It is almost impossible to mess up the balance even more since the assault class is already „OP“ in this game. There is simply no drawback using that class. Long-, medium- and short-ranges are all dominated by assaults. Moreover they have a ton of explosives with them and can fully resupply them at every station.
    As if this was not enough the assault has the biggest and fastest self-heal, finds the most ammunition on dead enemies, has huge magazine capacities, little recoil with the semi-automatic rifles (not even horizontal recoil), a 3x scope, high rates of fire, etc. Bloody classes in this game are simply unbalanced. Simply everything is so unbalanced and not very elaborate.
  • KMAsterisk
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The lack of balance isn't in the dominance but the assault classes ability to be competitive at all 3 ranges in 1 loadout in a lot of instances.

Agreed about the self heal/scavenger perk, you don't have to visit stations farming off the objective.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1061 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The one thing I really don't like about medic class is the dependancy on smoke. Smoke to revive, smoke to close down gaps between fire fights and the general spammy nature of somkes in general. I completely get why people use it, I just don't like it. It s not like I get revived all that often with my playstyle anyway.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    357 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The one thing I really don't like about medic class is the dependancy on smoke. Smoke to revive, smoke to close down gaps between fire fights and the general spammy nature of somkes in general. I completely get why people use it, I just don't like it. It s not like I get revived all that often with my playstyle anyway.

its the onyl saving grace take the smoke away and boom the class is dead for good. i think its time for DICE to either come out and say yes thats all you get as medic or start actually giving solid information on whats to come for the class but they are so self-absorbed by now thinking these "update-threads" are considered communication is laughable.
    they need to rework this entire class-balance give medic at least the M1A1 and rework scout as well because support and assault are just way too deep in the META atm. at best all classes should be about equal in usage but in BFV you get easily 75% support and assault and then recon and medic scrambling for the last few picks.
    it just shows either DICE is incapable of proper balance or they simply dont care
  • VOLBANKER
    468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There is so much wrong info in this thread. Someone claims something at one point in a thread somewhere; others read it and then blindly repeat it over and over like parrots in thread after thread.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10650 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just started using the mp28 recently. 🤤🤤
  • BF1WasGoodOnce
    6353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Noodle5817 wrote: »
    ... I hate running medic and feeling completely useless when there’s a tank in the area. All I can really do is smoke it and hope someone else is smart enough to rush it...

In BF1 I used to throw gas grenades on friendly mines, since I didn't run smokes that often but smoke on mines should still be good.

• X_Sunslayer_X
    357 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    VOLBANKER wrote: »
    There is so much wrong info in this thread. Someone claims something at one point in a thread somewhere; others read it and then blindly repeat it over and over like parrots in thread after thread.

would you be so kind as to point out the wrong info? just for clarifications sake
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1056 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER wrote: »

would you be so kind as to point out the wrong info? just for clarifications sake

I looked around and couldnt find anything of relevance. Speed boosting is a real thing I use constantly.
    So I'm not sure what hes on about.
  • bran1986
    5158 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

But....why?
  • TEKNOCODE
    10650 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 wrote: »

But....why?
    It. Good.
  • bran1986
    5158 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

But....why?
    It. Good.

:neutral:
    I hate the recoil pattern on it, the hip fire is really good but man that horizontal recoil lol.
  • TEKNOCODE

But....why?
    It. Good.

I hate the recoil pattern on it, the hip fire is really good but man that horizontal recoil lol.
    I find it controllable to an extent. I’m not the biggest fan of the sight though.
  • bran1986

But....why?
    It. Good.

I find it controllable to an extent. I’m not the biggest fan of the sight though.

Have you tried the 599 rpm mp34 yet? If not give it a go and tell me what you think, the 20 round mag can hurt but it is so versatile, it has become my baby lol.
  • TEKNOCODE

But....why?
    It. Good.

Have you tried the 599 rpm mp34 yet? If not give it a go and tell me what you think, the 20 round mag can hurt but it is so versatile, it has become my baby lol.

Aye. It’s okay.

My fav medic weapons are prob;
    1. ZK
    2. EMP
    3. Mp40
    4. Mp28

3,000. Sten
  • bran1986

But....why?
    It. Good.

Aye. It’s okay.

1. ZK
    2. EMP
    3. Mp40
    4. Mp28

3,000. Sten

I did a complete 180 on the EMP, hated at launch and in the alpha, but I really like it now.
  • KPNuts74
    320 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    You get essentially 4-5 smokes and guns that have hip fire accuracy and can be extended to some medium ranges. Plus you can self heal.

I've been playing it a lot recently and with the zk and getting top frags with it.

Much is said about the assault class balance (with good reason too.) But medic is the class that suffers least from Attrition and hard core Elements of the game

Yeah medic is my strongest class with highest KPM and KD.
  • SirTerrible
    1376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

But....why?
    It. Good.

Aye. It’s okay.

1. ZK
    2. EMP
    3. Mp40
    4. Mp28

3,000. Sten

I feel like I'm using a meme gun any time I'm using a non Suomi or Tommy gun SMG.
  • bran1986

But....why?
    It. Good.

Aye. It’s okay.

1. ZK
    2. EMP
    3. Mp40
    4. Mp28

3,000. Sten

I feel like I'm using a meme gun any time I'm using a non Suomi or Tommy gun SMG.

This is why I settled on the 599 rpm mp34, it gives you the most versatility in the class. You stay competitive at close range and at range you still get the high velocity bullets and the 7 btk at max range. The 20 rounds are a setback but it is worth the versatility. I tried to run the 514 and 540 rpm guns but I was constantly losing gun fights in cqb and basically tickling enemies at range.
  • TEKNOCODE

But....why?
    It. Good.

Aye. It’s okay.

1. ZK
    2. EMP
    3. Mp40
    4. Mp28

3,000. Sten

I was accused of using meme guns in bf1. I might as well continue the tradition.

tekmemecode