Veteran Kits

The_Equinoxe
42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hey, I was wondering, is there any way to still get those veteran kits?
Sadly I didn't get deluxe edition nor preorder the game but maybe there is still some hope for me to get them?

Comments

• Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1079 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    AFAIK there is no way right now, but I'm sure that once DICE adds in boins they'll release the skins for money.
  • ElliotLH
    5243 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Could be totally wrong but doesn't the deluxe upgrade give you some tokens? If it does then you could get some of the outfits.
  • The_Equinoxe
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yup, just found out that I can upgrade to deluxe edition to get them. So I have to pay almost another €20... I'll have to think about it :D
  • ElliotLH
    5243 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah that might be a bit too much for some cosmetics.