Has the Mortar function been removed from the piat?

mattd3162014
313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Just curious if this function was removed in a phantom patch by the devs as i notice now the red dot no longer shows up on the mini map so you can use it like a mortar,i heard you need to stand stationary for it to work which i did but it still does not appear anyone know if this was removed?

Comments

• full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    it wasn't even close to accurate past 25 meters. hopefully they are working on it
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    full951 wrote: »
    it wasn't even close to accurate past 25 meters. hopefully they are working on it

Im not asking if it was accurate im asking is the mortar function with the little red dot that comes up on the mini map not working anymore or has it been removed?As when i open the mini map the red dot does not show up even when im standing stationary.
  • QwarHimos
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep still there mate. Used it yesterday to destroy three worms and a gerbil.
    Aim down sight to initiate it (might even be elevation based I.e. at a certain degree it kicks in)
  • mattd3162014
    QwarHimos wrote: »
    Yep still there mate. Used it yesterday to destroy three worms and a gerbil.
    Aim down sight to initiate it (might even be elevation based I.e. at a certain degree it kicks in)

Ah cool get you must have been doing something wrong will check again tonight!Did you use it on ps4?
  • QwarHimos
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep PS4 ;)
  • mattd3162014
    QwarHimos wrote: »
    Yep PS4 ;) [/quote

Nice one i think i may not have been aiming down sight that's why it did not show cheers dude :)
  • someguy12121
    468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I haven't even tried using it as last I checked it still was broken.