Weekly BF

Battlefield V - OIB Moment of the Week Winner - March 19th

Braddock512
1292 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
We're back at it with a new set of #OIB Winners.

Just a quick reminder:
  • There will be two weekly winners.
  • Winners will receive THREE (3) #BestCommunityintheWorld Emblem codes (redeemable in Origin or on Origin.comfor all platforms attached to the account) to share with their community, followers, or friends.
  • Sometimes we'll feature cinematics, trailer recuts, etc. Just looking for great content.
melhu069t7n21.jpg

Without further ado, let's get to it!

First up is one we saw on Twitter. @Standingfast85 . He's a "Veteran and father of 4 amazing kids. Battlefield enthusiast. Xbox ambassador Myrmidon platoon member."
The video? #Jeepstuff in BFV.

And our next winner is u/MrNidu. Tank skills extraodinaire.

Congrats! I'll be reaching out with THREE #BestCommunityintheWorld emblem codes - one for you, 2 for your friends/squadmates.

Think you've got a winning clip? Send it along to me (via PM, post in this thread, or hit me up on Twitter) and we'll take a look. Good luck, and have fun on the Battlefield!

Comments

• DK_Bastian2
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Damn, seems like i have to show my videos on twitter, since a car bomb wins.
  • DeadAgain210
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Congrats to the winners.

DK_Bastian let's see your skills Good Luck.
  • Ceph777
    250 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Here are a few of mine:

• DeadAgain210
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ceph why do you want to steal someone else's thunder? You should submit them and see if you get picked. IJS (a little rude don't you think?)
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    True question:
    What precisely does this mean:
    "Winners will receive THREE (3) #BestCommunityintheWorld Emblem codes (redeemable in Origin or on Origin.comfor all platforms attached to the account) to share with their community, followers, or friends."

I use XBOX and do not use Origin, nor do I use Social Media. If I won, could I get some sort of friends of dice dogtag or something similar/equivalent?
  • Godmodegta
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone may post there video in this thread if they think they have a winning one ---> ( think you've got a winning clip? Send it along to me) (via PM, post in this thread, or hit me up on Twitter)