Weekly BF

Firestorm: just garbage

123457»

Comments

• Hawxxeye
    6037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DaMutha1 said:
    I thought the Night King was dead--who resurrected this abortion of a thread?
    A magician apparently
  • Skitelz7
    925 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've never played a BR game, i was never interested in that gamemode, i've just watched jackfrags firestorm gameplay and all can i say is this is just garbage, boring as hell, it is not a legit Battlefield gamemode, doesn't fit with WWII atmosphere, a waste of time, a waste of everything

i'll rather get more maps and weapons than this useless gamemode
    battlefield is dying

Christ man play it for yourself before you form an opinion

i don't like that style of game! it is boring, it is not battlefield

It's borigg if you make it boring. Jump into a crowded area and your "problem" is fixed.
  • CloneTrooperCT
    252 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I like firestorm too, you have too search to stuffs but also be ALERT. Enemies are everywhere.

But I hope on more guns in the firestorm
  • Graphic-J
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Firestorm is decent for an hour or two but after that it becomes very frustrating to play.
    IMO these are things that need fixed or removed to make it fun and playable and make me and the people I know come back to Firestorm as a proper as a BR mode/game:

- Too many arty/rocket flair pickups available (if it were up to me i'd remove it)
    - Needs a death crate desperately ( spread out loot is hard on the eyes and just messy )
    - Lobby takes way too long ... Playerbase on PC seems to be dying
    - need to make it Free to Play to survive
    - REMOVE the Spotting flair! It's a BR game ffs stop diluting it already!
    - Needs APEX marking system (IMO game is too short to add a revive system but I don't mind it added)
    - Footsteps too loud (heard that it might have been fixed in last patch?)