This Week in Battlefield V

So where does BF go from here?

2»

Comments

• GrumbleSG9
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I wasn't so keen on things like attrition and changes to the spotting mechanics at first but BFV has really grown on me. It's not my favourite BF and I think it's missing some of the fun and shenanigans that other games had. It's not without its faults but overall, I find it enjoyable to play.

Next one up … my bets are spread across futuristic, Vietnam, or Bad Company 3. I'm leaning more towards futuristic or Bad Company 3 as it might give Dice (potentially Criterion) more freedom to branch out and roam.
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Jokai77 wrote: »
    It does feel that Team & Squad play are rewarded more in this then previous games.

You mean zerging? Yes it pays off KD wise but is rather stupid when it comes to taking the majority of objectives.
  • Jokai77
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You mean zerging? Yes it pays off KD wise but is rather stupid when it comes to taking the majority of objectives.

Yeah, on Breakthrough it can cripple the attacking team when half of them are not PTFO and just padding their KDR.

But when it comes together and the attackers do PTFO it is glorious B)