Two new bugs when spawning into a plane.

mattd3162014
313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Yesterday i went to spawn into an available planes 3 times and 3 times in a row the screen froze on the map overview for about 60 seconds and they just instantly killed me,and it seems the new patch has re introduced a new epilepsy inducing screen flicker when you do manage to spawn into a plain.Im seriously wondering if there should be some legal action taken against Dice for this as they dont seem to have a disclaimer about this effect when spawning into a plane.This game really is starting to die most servers in the Eu on ps4 are show 60 or less players its actually harder and harder to even find a full game.Really im not surprised Dice seems intent on killing the franchise with needless nerfs and adding effects to the game nobody wanted or asked for and also completely ruining Aerial combat.

Comments

• fisknyllet17
    1754 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Good thing then that you uninstalled the game. I don't fly much but that doesn't sound good at all.
  • ElliotLH
    9775 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    That must be annoying and they'll need to fix that promptly. However there are epilepsy warnings so I think they're covered there.