New roadmap is a freaking joke Dice. Well done with yet another failure.

Comments

• GP-Caliber
    628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    hahahhahaa combined arms?? the biggest failure in battlefield ever...
  • Woodlbrad
    496 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 23
    I may uninstall if they remaster metro again there's no good ww2 maps.
  • Radious1987
    511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Moment you do live service based on what you (DICE) want and not what your customers want its doomed to fail!

People asking for more MP maps, you should deliver and ignore all those other useless things which you presented in new roadmap.

Return to Premium model, live service is clearly something you cant handle right.
  • TropicPoison
    2243 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 23
    Skitelz7 wrote: »
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Skitelz7 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    But the player base isn't split and that's all that matters......

It is. Even though I think they can do better with the amount of new maps, I rather have fewer maps which will always be populated and in rotation than have 4 new maps at once that only premium members play for a month then are forgotten about forever (until they end up giving it away for free years later).

What premium maps died off 1 month after release??

A few of the Turning Tides ones weren't all the popular if memory serves but the mixed servers they added later helped quite a lot I think.

I remember game modes dying more than maps - like Supply Drop and Air Assault (might have got the name wrong there).

Any gimmick mode dies quickly. As for Conquest and Operations, people still play DLC maps on those modes in BF1.

Yeah because they made all the DLC free.
    I have all maps for BF1 and BF4 and didn't pay a cent for them.

Then how do you know that the servers with the new maps only lasted about a month? Since you didn't pay a 'cent' for them I'm not sure how you know this unless you talked to someone also misinformed. Contradiction much?

It wasn't like that on PS4 at all, I bet I could hop on and find some full DLC servers right now full.
  • TFBisquit
    1031 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pfff, most if not all premium maps died within a couple of months. People always revert to vanilla maps.
    That's why they abandoned the premium feature, and a good decision that was!
    The lack or delay of content in bfv has little to nothing to do with not having premium either. They just couldn't deliver the amount of maps plus the quality warranted in the time they had.
    So this was unavoidable.
    As for the roadmap, I like it. Looks promising. And metro? Who knows, I would like that to happen yes. With a proper layout it could be great fun.
    But more importantly, it would bring more longevity to this game.
  • VincentNZ
    2132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TFBisquit wrote: »
    Pfff, most if not all premium maps died within a couple of months. People always revert to vanilla maps.
    The lack or delay of content in bfv has little to nothing to do with not having premium either. They just couldn't deliver the amount of maps plus the quality warranted in the time they had.
    So this was unavoidable.
    As for the roadmap, I like it. Looks promising. And metro? Who knows, I would like that to happen yes. With a proper layout it could be great fun.

I think you are a bit too optimistic about it. With BFV they bit off more than they can chew, they wanted too much to deliver. And we are still missing core advertised gameplay features that might still be months away. Even their monetization is not yet implemented. This just keeps everything pushed back further and there is no indication that this will get better as the roadmap is still incredibly vague, even more so than the previous one.
  • bigiain
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So this was unavoidable.

"Opens BF1 - Discorvers 5+ full [MIXED] Servers"

Yeah, I was playing on the mixed servers until BFV came out. They were always popular. I remember the premium rotations disappearing in BF3 and BF4, but it felt like they had it worked out in BF1. Then they binned it for this.
  • Humpday15
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just remake every map from BF 1942 except for the SWOWW2 maps.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2521 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 23
    bigiain wrote: »
    So this was unavoidable.

"Opens BF1 - Discorvers 5+ full [MIXED] Servers"

Yeah, I was playing on the mixed servers until BFV came out. They were always popular. I remember the premium rotations disappearing in BF3 and BF4, but it felt like they had it worked out in BF1. Then they binned it for this.

There were plenty of mixed community servers in BF3/4 too. But since Dice decided to standardize their own servers, there were alot more of these in BF1.
  • ReignerDeustcher
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    AND PLUS: we still have ridiculous bugs in this game and they do nothing to fix them
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    AND PLUS: we still have ridiculous bugs in this game and they do nothing to fix them

this is my biggest issue, not content, buff, nerfs, or story sessions with DICE. fix the basic stuff
  • MachoFantast1c0
    1939 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So this was unavoidable.

Nope. Ever since TSNP dropped, I practically never played vanilla rotations.
  • BiohaZd
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Dice why? Just why? Release BOINS already so you can hire more people to make maps !!
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1187 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ah it's 4 maps now slightly better
  • doctorrocktor
    1781 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Ah it's 4 maps now slightly better

And how many of those are going to be 5v5 modes.
  • Khronikos
    2145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hey guys, are you still doubting my premonitions?