A huge thank you!

StardustSpeedway
110 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited March 23
A huge thank you to:

- Visceral Games (RIP) for creating such an incredible, fun multiplayer. Despite all the hiccups, I will always hold BFH close to my heart with how much enjoyment I got out of it. So thank you devs, I hope you're all doing great things.
- To all you still posting here. It puts a huge smile on my face watching some familiar faces still post on this forum from before this migration. I appreciate every single one of you. I'm glad to have conversed with you, read your posts, played with some of you, and hope that life has been treating you well!
- To the community keeping this game alive. You're all one dedicated bunch and I'm glad you're the reason this game is still active.
- to the best mode ever made in Battlefield: Heist! Oh Heist, I can write essays as to why this mode is so amazing, but those of you who got into it will know how intense and rewarding it can be.
- to anyone reading this. We're not in the most active forum unfortunately, but thank you for taking the time to read this!

Hope you Hardliners stay together, strong!

Comments

• craigerswuzhere
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My sentiments exactly! You nailed it!
  • MadaGoinaPS4
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Feel the same thing as you 💙
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hit me in the feels dude.
    I was always a blood money [email protected] but a hardliner nontheless and like you guys before me I put the time in and were lucky enough to experience the game.